Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

37 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

I think it was around the same time, we paid 5.5million for Akinbiyi and Chelsea bought Eider Gudjohnson for 5million ??

Wasn't this when Taylor was quoted £5.5 mill by Wolves manager when he enquired about Akinbiyi and rang Moxey to ask if he was really worth that much ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Boyd ran 1040 miles in 19 games? That's 54 miles per game... Even including cups it's about 35-40 miles per game? That can't be right.

I think on average a player runs 8-9 kilometres per game(5-6 miles)

it may be that he runs 5.6 miles a game rather than 56

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Boyd ran 1040 miles in 19 games? That's 54 miles per game... Even including cups it's about 35-40 miles per game? That can't be right.

54 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

I think on average a player runs 8-9 kilometres per game(5-6 miles)

it may be that he runs 5.6 miles a game rather than 56

The fact the WR for the marathon is 2hrs 2mins 57secs says why is anyone trying to work out what was a stupid comment.

2 hours ago, lancyclaret said:

Doesn't matter - Dyche will use the mainly the U23 squad if needed.;)

Qualify for the European cup and play your under 23's to save your team for the league to try and get into the European cup? Great logic. They just need to put their hand in their pocket if I was a Burnley fan I would be starting to wonder where all the money is! 

24 minutes ago, sylofox said:

The fact the WR for the marathon is 2hrs 2mins 57secs says why is anyone trying to work out what was a stupid comment.

People misspeak. It happens. Nothing was meant by it; at least nothing serious.

3 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I have a horrible feeling this isn’t going to go through! 

I don't think it has been on since January. I think Man C are just pulling our chain. They will be on our owners banned list soon.