Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

Just now, chapero82 said:

So does Sky these days! I don’t know what’s happened they used to be so reliable

tbh no one really trusts sky either unless there are video clips(look at what they were saying about Maddison tbf), and tbh they are both pretty crap nowadays as sources of transfer info, think the likes of John Percy are a better one to go by, hes pretty spot on most the time tbf

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

So does Sky these days! I don’t know what’s happened they used to be so reliable

'Sky sources' is probably a term to make customers/viewers believe Sky have updated information on transfer speculation of their own, but is likely to be in fact what they see from certain links via Twitter that they try and make others think it's their own work.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

A few fans, myself included at times, have questioned the future identify of our club.

With this signing I think it's a fantastic step for a future identity of youth. I am not a fan of Gray or Chilwell, but obviously I want them to prove me wrong and succeed. I like how we are invested in youth. We have a blend of experienced players too but the emphasis on youth is exciting. Maguire (relatively youthful for a CB), Chilwell, Diabete, Gray, Maddison, Iheanacho, Ndidi, Thomas, Choudhury, Barnes, Amartey, even Pereira is 24. 

Exciting times, I just hope Puel is the right man to cultivate the youth.   

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Are you falling for this?

There's a problem with his image rights ala Iheanacho last summer. Should be sorted by July.

no im not just trying to see how many would actually go along.....i know some deals can take longer and such, 

As someone who took a lot of stick when we went down instead of them in 2008, this is lovely to see on their forum: 

"Missing out to Leicester isn't anything to be concerned about. If we missed out to Wolves, Bournemouth or Brighton it would be." 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

I'm a bit worried about the injury he's had but he looks a very exciting signing and can only improve; we need more creativity in the side and he'll bring that and goals too. 

13 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

It’s 2 o clock now.

might have to take the afternoon off to pull myself together,rather than off!

It's almost bloody midnight here, and I can confirm the deal has not been announced this side of the world yet. #ITK

55 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Genuinely astounding how impatient some folk are, it's 1 o'clock for crying out loud. 

Supposed to be announced Monday it’s now Wednesday with no word what is going on! 

Norwich did post something at 6am yesterday but took it straight down! 

I find it strange no word on it since!