Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Negativity

To the OP you will learn lol urban you should know better. A win last week and a win at burnley we would have been Barcelona but sadly two loses so we are dog shite.

Has seenitall appeared yet normally times like this he appears to spread his bile.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

4 wins in 16 this is Peter Taylor form going into next season! 

We we have gone backwards from his bright start this isn’t negativity it’s pure facts! 

People really need to stop bragging about 8th! We are 9 points behind Burnley! 

This is my worry. Four wins in 16 and if you carried that form on for another 16 games that would leave you battling relegation come this time next season. 

We are 8th because the teams behind us have also been hit and miss. Last season against certain teams I was confident we'd pick up points. This season especially the past 2 months I haven't felt confident in any game of picking up points. 

One thing you will have to get used to with puel as manager is negativity 

It will never go away even if he wins more than he loses 

The fans will always be divided under him as many like me, refuse to accept his dreary negative sideways football and his dreary negative boring personality 

The Southampton forums read exactly the same as foxes forums this time last year and despite our horrific season we are still happy and relieved that puel is gone

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

I don't normally create threads but I'm absolutely sick and tired of the negativity around the club at the moment with our fans. Of course people are entitled to their opinions but it's almost like people want us to lose so they can moan on FT. People wanting the manager out when he's only been here for 6 months is pathetic. Take today for example, people just seem to look at the score without the context of the game. We completely battered a good Burnley side, away from home, with our third and sixth choice midfielder we should have at the very least come out with a point. Take Burnley for example, Dyche has built them over a number of years, where there hasn't always been success whilst he's been there, but eventually he's got a hard working, tough team that suits his style of play perfectly. If we want to be a club like Watford where we change our manager all the while we'll never do anything good. Instead of being negative we need to get behind the manager and at least give the bloke half a chance. We all know what happened with Pearson but look what he did, there were times in the Championship when we were absolutely abysmal under him, take that period where we didn't win for about 16 games for example. But eventually Pearson built us in to a good side. Who knows if Puel is the right man for us but at least give the guy a chance. 

He has had the majority of the season to implement his ideas and whether it's working or not remains to be seen, no one wants the club to lose are you for real...

Some people used to rant and rave at Pearson so people having a dig at the manager is the norm on here... I think you've hit the nail on the head.. Pearson built a hard working team like Dyche has done at Burnley who play for each other and get results we have been in 8th for the majority of the season and the majority of the matches for 45minutes we have been dog turd.

My main gripe with Puel is his lack of motivation, and if he talks to the players how he talks to the media then are the players really going to be that arsed, I can't make out what the bloke is trying to say at times so what do the players feel.

bring back Pearson and rebuild

• Like 3

6 hours ago, sylofox said:

I dont think we are going backwards. I do believe its showing how poor our squad is.

RB,LB,CB another Ndidi as cover and a number 10.

None of that is this managers fault and he's working with what he has. Imo those five are must buys this summer.

You say about needing a CB, we have one that is better at Puels style of football on the bench than one which he chooses to start. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Le god said:

One thing you will have to get used to with puel as manager is negativity 

It will never go away even if he wins more than he loses 

The fans will always be divided under him as many like me, refuse to accept his dreary negative sideways football and his dreary negative boring personality 

The Southampton forums read exactly the same as foxes forums this time last year and despite our horrific season we are still happy and relieved that puel is gone

Enjoy your trip to Shrewsbury next season then.......

seriosuly, it’s not that long ago you were in league 1 

• Like 1

I’m 100% with you on this. I think Southampton fans were having similar discussions last season, and look at them...

Of course there are things to address in the summer. Give the bloke a pre season and a chance to bring in players (that suit the style he was bought to the club to play) before judging him for god’s sake.

I don’t have a problem with the style. We needed to move on from counter attacking as we were getting found it. It will take time and unfair to judge without a pre season (and point above).

We are also 8th for crying out loud. In the Premier League! If Everton (with their larger resources...) were above us I think there would be less whinging. Were people whinging when we finished 8th with M’ON (our best position in PL before the miracle)? Sometimes fans need some perspective.

Edited by bmouth_fox
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, browniefox said:

You say about needing a CB, we have one that is better at Puels style of football on the bench than one which he chooses to start. 

No we have a loan player we can't return that has told the club he won't commit to us. He wants to keep his options open to see if a bigger better club want him.

37 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If your position is that we are crap because our manager gives uninspiring media interviews, and you want someone who can instil passion in the team, the logical conclusion is to reappoint Holloway or Martin Allen.

:rolleyes:

I loved Pearson during both spells when he was here. I was a happy clapper, defending him when this forum was full of “Pearson out” bile during the spells when he couldn’t buy a win. I appreciate the groundwork he laid for our success.

But he’s gone.

We are evolving.

We want a sustainable passing game, which doesn’t involve hoofing it to Vardy (which most sides worked out and negated, anyway).

It will take time.

And people constantly harking back to an old manager, who was the right man right for different circumstances, makes us as laughable as the Forest fans reappointing “King Billy” Davies.

Get over the loss of Mr Pearson, put the white trainers away, and for fvcks sake move on.

I think you will find we played some great football under Pearson that wasn't just hoof it up to Vardy, he brings a lot more stability than any other manager we have had and is pretty clued up when it comes to fitness and other aspects that will improve the way the team plays.

They wouldn't have employed him again if they wasn't thinking about bringing him back here at some point, after all it was he did put us where we are today, so I wouldn't call harking back to someone that is in the loop laughable, I guess time will tell but under Puel you can't say we have really improved and he doesn't exactly command the respect of the players IMO.

lol the trainers are in the cabinet above the fireplace, glimmering

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I really want to give Puel a chance and overhaul the side and get them playing his way with round pegs in round holes. I do dismay however at how he’s been implementing his philosophy but without the personnel to do so resulting in the shite we are witnessing.

If he’s staying it’s a massive summer for him and for LCFC but I really fear for the future of the quality of football we will see playing people like Vardy in this style of football. I think he should be given time based on his previous achievements but would not be sad in the slightest if he was axed this morning as 4 wins in 16 is simply disgraceful form and indefensible considering the options to implement differing personnel and styles of play. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sylofox said:

No we have a loan player we can't return that has told the club he won't commit to us. He wants to keep his options open to see if a bigger better club want him.

Disagree. He wont commit because he's not playing. During the spell when Morgan was injured and he was on the pitch he said he was hoping to stay. I guess he was as surprised as us when he was dropped.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

So you don't play him? He's going to want to prove he can play for a bigger club. You manage a team you manage it to the best finish you can and utilise your best assets not leave him on the bench while playing a player that isn't as good, just because he won't commit his future to us? 

5 hours ago, Le god said:

I caught up on the Saintsweb Puel-to-Leicester thread yesterday and it is divisive.  But half or more regret his binning for Pellegrini.

On here, there is still room for thoughtful diversity of opinion as no one knows which way this will go.  As relegation becomes a certainty, the Saintsweb lot bleating on about boring football and a $#it eighth place, have merely outed themselves as stupid.  The tidal wave of posters predicting a mullering by us this week, is far more telling than their noise.

• Like 1