Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Dear Perez and Sky morons - Actual order of events, although I don't blame you for not realising exactly what happened - opponent elbows you, ball does then hit you in face, ball rebounds to defenders head, defender heads away. So it is an elbow, should be a pen, but ball did hit face as well (must have walked under a ladder on way to game).

Ref claims he saw ball hit face and he's correct but he missed the elbow and must have presumed the pain and reaction was down to that.

image.thumb.jpeg.6fb7e75fb4ca5995a95a36ee5db9f95c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.25cb44fcfa7cb1c7712e998f4fbe820a.jpeg

Edited by fazzyfox
  • Like 2

He caught him but it wasn't deliberate at all. Eyes on the ball all the time, jumping for it. Probably should have stopped the game though. 

Rafa talking out of his arse about the Yedlin red. Lascelles was never getting over in time before Jota got there. 

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

'Wolvesalona' go level on points with us..

Doing well ain't they.

Not really given how crap we are.

Anyway, Benitez wanting VAR for that red card- I think it would've stood. He was in on goal.

• Like 2

Benitez is an idiot. Bloke needs to learn the rules.

If he’s suggesting that that wasn’t a goal scoring opportunity when he’s got a clear run at goal and an unmarked teammate on the penalty spot then even the Newcastle fans will be laughing at him tonight.

I’m going to laugh when VAR gets brought in after all this clamour and then everyone still blames the refs or even more start blaming VAR itself for costing them games.

It’s like none of these people actually watched the World Cup for their opinion to be that it was a success. 

16 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Benitez is an idiot. Bloke needs to learn the rules.

If he’s suggesting that that wasn’t a goal scoring opportunity when he’s got a clear run at goal and an unmarked teammate on the penalty spot then even the Newcastle fans will be laughing at him tonight.

I’m going to laugh when VAR gets brought in after all this clamour and then everyone still blames the refs or even more start blaming VAR itself for costing them games.

It’s like none of these people actually watched the World Cup for their opinion to be that it was a success. 

14 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Yes, fortunately the league is full of crap teams. Lowest quality Premier League I can remember.

Here's 2 great points,that shows how foxesforum have their split opinions...I

The first Kitch quote,I totally agree with...Though understandable why  contra-Var,points exist.

The 2nd Quote,will always stay within the individuals perspective and own opinion...I for one believe the lower teams have got better

Over the PL years,and their general football competitiveness has improved. Even when our own team is struggling to show anything

but very avg performances this season. I don't believe the league is full of crap teams...but one can't build any real argument either way.

Not even with statistics.....  @Kitchandro is our best well known grumpy, me just a naive happy clapper... takes all sorts..  Dunnit !!:D

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

lmao how is this a question? have u watched us play? we are fu cking rubbish and wolves are no better 

Wolves are Better,and PL football is great,and your one of those many foxposter weirdos that just love to rubbish everything...

Scrooge is your hero,and Santa is watching you,and not yet decided if you deserve only Socks and aftershave!!!!I

So be nice!!

30 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

lmao how is this a question? have u watched us play? we are fu cking rubbish and wolves are no better 

You've clearly missed the other dozen ironic comments he's made since Saturday night.

He's really hilarious. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Wolves are Better,and PL football is great,and your one of those many foxposter weirdos that just love to rubbish everything...

Scrooge is your hero,and Santa is watching you,and not yet decided if you deserve only Socks and aftershave!!!!I

So be nice!!

weirdo 

Everton must have the most surprisingly shit atmospheres in English football. 

Tidy old retro ground, really enclosed, big enough club to pretty much always sell out yet still local enough to not be full of prawn sandwich brigade and football tourists. 

Pretty much all the other clubs in the region have pretty vocal support on some level, even if Liverpool and United do have a lot of corporate quiet a lot of the time. 

Everton is just a morgue. All the time. Quietest place I've ever been as an away fan. 

• Like 3