Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

How badly will it affect Pickford's rating? (Fantasy team comes first, here, of course ;) )

Not a chance in saving it ball bounced off post and hit Coleman from around 8 yards out and ended up in the net 

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

How badly will it affect Pickford's rating? (Fantasy team comes first, here, of course ;) )

Wont do him any favours. Luckily i benched Pickford for Hart this week :)

What makes it really delicious is my gf has Siggurdson. My stream was a few minutes behind, I read on here that he missed and told her that he scored to compound the disappointment lol

Enjoyed it immensely

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Wont do him any favours. Luckily i benched Pickford for Hart this week :)

What makes it really delicious is my gf has Siggurdson. My stream was a few minutes behind, I read on here that he missed and told her that he scored to compound the disappointment lol

Enjoyed it immensely

I needed to bench Pickford for Etheridge and Laporte for Doherty :( Dammit.

EDIT: I should still beat the wife this week, but it could have been much better - not that it would have matched her total, yet. (786 vs my 751)

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

And there also about to go 4 points above us most likely now. 

Point is, you can see how much better they look than us right now, there isn’t really a player on the pitch you look at and think there a liability, there all good players and are much closer to breaking in that top 6 then we will be.

Also, we haven’t spent £50 million sure, but we’ve wasted £50 million on two forwards in Slimani and Musa who done **** all for us.

You were saying? lol

Insert Puel deal with it gif

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi
Needed to embolden more of the post i was replying to as more of it was made funny by Watford's doing over of Everton than i initially realised
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

You really can see why the Champions will finish about 40-50 pts ahead of 7th.

If Everton really are the best of the rest it's pretty shocking.

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Haha knew there would be one to say it lol 

But I still stick by what I said they do look much better than us, the own goal was unlucky tbf. Lookman is a much better option of the bench than Ghezzal as well.

Yeah, i glossed over the fact that everything you said wasnt complete bollocks. Was necessary for comic effect and to enjoy the moment :scarf:

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Pickford is like that one annoying kid at school who always wanted to go in goal, would get mardy everytime he let a goal in then someone would kick him on purpose.

*Realises how familiar this sounds, and shrinks away in the nearest corner...*  (They didn't kick me on purpose usually, though :P ;) )