Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

I really don't care if zaha plays of not,but if your paying your pennies,surely you want to see the best of the opposition's players!!

I would of been disappointed,if Squires D.Law,Franny lee, B.Charlton,G.Best,Saha,Weller,Worthington..etc were not on the pitch,after

working hard to pay and get to the Stadium!!! No matter what generations of footballers stream onto the pitch over the years...

Win,lose or draw, enjoy both the best of both the  home and away teams. Enjoy the excitement of the individuals quality and skills.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I really don't care if zaha plays of not,but if your paying your pennies,surely you want to see the best of the opposition's players!!

I would of been disappointed,if Squires D.Law,Franny lee, B.Charlton,G.Best,Saha,Weller,Worthington..etc were not on the pitch,after

working hard to pay and get to the Stadium!!! No matter what generations of footballers stream onto the pitch over the years...

Win,lose or draw, enjoy both the best of both the  home and away teams. Enjoy the excitement of the individuals quality and skills.

Agree.

One of the reasons I hate the yellow/red card system is because of this. Much better with sin bins, or missing the match against the same opposition.

Bans can affect, benefit or hinder the wrong teams. If a players is sent off for a violent foul which breaks an opponents leg in the 96th minute, it doesn't help the opposition in that match one bit.

Zaha misses our match and we win, that benefits us, not the team he offended against, in this case Southampton.

Let's say it was the last match of the season and we were bottom 3 and our win, against a weakened  Palace, without their star player, puts Southampton down, the only team punished are Southampton.....It's crazy!

I'd dearly love to thrash spuds on Sunday, but I'd love it even more if Alli and Kane were playing.

5 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Why is it on Soccer Saturday they aren't allowed or simply don't watch games with teams they have an association with yet with live football Neville/Carragher do every Man Utd/Liverpool game?

All about the Neville v Carragher 'bantz'

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I believe I wrote many weeks ago that I wouldn’t be surprised if Ranieri got sacked before Puel (at the time Puel was favourite for the sack race)

It could still happen. 

To be honest, God knows why Fulham ever got Ranieri in

It was an incredibly odd choice, based on their current position. I mean Ranieri isn't looked at as the 'get out jail' type manager. 

11 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

That is a brilliant goal by Martial. 

When I see him do stuff like that I always think he should be one of the better players in the World. He didn't even make the France WC squad. Of course they are pretty stacked with talent. Does he have any Irish roots I wonder? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

That is a brilliant goal by Martial. 

Perfection. Direct run, excellent close control under pressure, head up, and - best of all - a quality finish. Are you watching, Demarai?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

No way back for Fulham. Down they go. Can't believe how Ole changed this team. It's much more than a simple manager bounce.

Think it goes to show just how much Mourinho was holding them back.