Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

They were

Ranners could be gone soon. I wonder what contract he signed?

Utd have been exceptional today but Fulham have been absolutely dreadful too

Its not really his fault thay fulham are shit. They were massive turd before he even got there.   Nobody could manage that team to survival not even big sam.

Just now, That_Dude said:

They're shit and it's not down to Ranieri. No manager will be able to save them as they simply don't have a PL team.

Niether do Cardiff but at least they have a little fight.

Looked like us this time two years ago. Just no belief or fight in the team. Next three home games are Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City. Away matches at West Ham, Bournemouth, Watford and Wolves- where are they going to get the probable 18-20 points from for survival?

• Like 1

Defeat to a resurgent Manchester United yes but can't see Claudio turning this round and saving Fulham. They have some talented individuals but to stay up will require a collective siege mentality which I don't think he has it in him or indeed the players to develop. He was more capable and comfortable dealing superbly well with the pressures we had at the top. Hope it doesn't sully what he achieved with us, and don't think it will. Fulham and Huddersfield are going. Can still see Cardiff under Warnock fighting to the end and suspect someone like Brighton will start to falter. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

9 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

I’d rather be on 100k and playing 

At 30 getting 350k a week until after next season i wouldnt. From an age and declining  game perspective he has it made right now.  

Dont get me wrong id love to play too but the size of the contract alone would sway alot of folk.

Fulham and Huddersfield gone.  So we just have to keep clear of Cardiff and Soton and we should be safe.  Losing to those two at home was shockingly poor.

• Haha 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Ah come on we ain't going down

Never say never.  If our recent form does not improve, we might get dragged into this.  Couple more losses and we could be in the poo.

12 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Never say never.  If our recent form does not improve, we might get dragged into this.  Couple more losses and we could be in the poo.

No we won't. Teams around the bottom have not only got each other to play but also the top teams. Cardiff, for example, playing Southampton today and then in April have a run of Manchester City A, Burnley A, Liverpool H, Fulham A.

We won't be anywhere near the bottom 3.

• Like 3

What price now for Minute to claim and keep a CL place!!!  I have mentioned a few weeks ago they could go unbeaten..!!

To think we can do them a favour,by taking points from spuds!!!

Why Mourhino ,should of struggled with these players.....So much quality,and Pogba is looking now the part!!!

Unlike our city,who need a complete rebuild,the quality was always there,and their BLine is growing together,but still need a CB,but

Shout out loud not...By nicking Our slab-head.

I like any team that play football,Like Arsenal I don't like them....but they are becoming an interest outside the top 2!!!

Pretty clear that the Man United players downed tools to sack Jose. Perhaps if he had gone sooner, they would be battling with Liverpool and Man City right now. As it is, there's still time. Neither Liverpool or Man City seem to have the killer instinct necessary to put the title race to bed. Tottenham are also prone to bottling it late.

Edited by UPinCarolina

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

No we won't. Teams around the bottom have not only got each other to play but also the top teams. Cardiff, for example, playing Southampton today and then in April have a run of Manchester City A, Burnley A, Liverpool H, Fulham A.

We won't be anywhere near the bottom 3.

Well the last two teams near the bottom that we faced frigging beat us at home!