Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Crispin LA said:

Yup I know what you mean, I didn't think of the 'bottlers' thing. I kinda meant the nurturing youngsters bit

I know, but the thought of us turning into a whiny self entitled experts in choking doesn’t excite me ?. We’ll do it our way ?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Bear said:

And as if to prove my point I then see this. FFS. 

I truly agree - hateful club with hateful fans - small time mentality - would not shed a tear if they went bust.

Villa, Wolves, West Brom - proper clubs. 

Birmingham - lower league club playing in a big city.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What a ****. It's days like today when I just think the game's gone rotten. Just think there's so many people who are angry and that manifests itself in hatred for other team's players and more often than not, their own team's players. What the **** was that guy doing slapping Grealish, the pathetic little gimp?

There's a guy who sits behind me at the KP and all he does is insult our players for 90 mins. When I pulled him up on why he bothers turning up he told me to **** off. I don't get it. If you hate all of our players and think they're all shite then why bother?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

What a ****. It's days like today when I just think the game's gone rotten. Just think there's so many people who are angry and that manifests itself in hatred for other team's players and more often than not, their own team's players. What the **** was that guy doing slapping Grealish, the pathetic little gimp?

There's a guy who sits behind me at the KP and all he does is insult our players for 90 mins. When I pulled him up on why he bothers turning up he told me to **** off. I don't get it. If you hate all of our players and think they're all shite then why bother?

Because this person is not famous nor rich (presumably) and in some way slightly unhappy.

The ideal life of beauty, wealth and total happiness as portrayed in various guises through media of its varied forms, leads only to further slight discontent.

This leads to bitterness and courting of similar souls, which leads to an outpouring of bile in tribal situations, of which football is or at least historically was one.

Such attention demanding attention achieves three goals, their own steam/anger release, the smallest glimmer of notoriety, a chance to promote their own value within their tribal group mind.

Or he is just a ****.

• Like 3

This guy is Andrea's Skov Olsen has scored 22 goals in 33 games with 4 assists this season in the Danish superliga and he's only 19.

Scored again today against the current leaders! 

D1T6BDwXcAEByWK.jpeg

Edited by Crispin LA

3 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

This guy is Andrea's Skov Olsen has scored 22 goals in 33 games with 4 assists this season in the Danish superliga and he's only 19.

D1T6BDwXcAEByWK.jpeg

...and?

36 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Unfortunately I think it’s society that’s turning rotten, not football. The game is an unfortunate outlet for those ‘human beings’ to act it out thinking they look clever when in fact they look even thicker than they already are

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Crispin LA said:

D1T6BDwXcAEByWK.jpeg

very risky

1 hour ago, Crispin LA said:

D1T6BDwXcAEByWK.jpeg

This is definitely nothing to do with prem league 18/19 ...... it could be the earliest post of 19/20 ! 

Dislike Birmingham. Watching City there, back in the '70's, three of their fans appeared behind three of us, saying they were looking to kill some Leicester fans.

They followed us outside the ground,  scuffle ensued. Horrible fans.

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

If you haven't, report it and urge others to as well.

Social media has been criticised for allowing individuals to create bullying/intimidation etc posts/images a lot recently, and this is clearly another example of this.

• Like 2