Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Then you open yourself up to potentially huge differences in interpretation?

Maybe. But at least they should both be 'in tune' with the game. The "different interpretations" they all seem to have is a big part of what upsets the fans (and the players I guess). Need more consistency in refereeing. I know it must be incredibly difficult, so they need all the help they can get!

18 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I think that's a little unfair. We'd been in the Prem for 4 seasons in the previous 15 and were pretty much a top half  Championship team. We had a spell in League One (thanks to the cretin Saunders), but so did Leicester too. 

Ok, well I can remember the 2011/12 season. but we have played three times more PL games than Wolves prior to this season.

I think that the clincher for me is the legions of noisome Wolves fans on social media that carry on as if they have been a footballing juggernaut forever, before the season even began, when they have been gifted their success like a Willy Wonka golden ticket IMO.

I should say that I did think twice about posting my Wolfaphobia because you are a good poster and and you do buck the trend for irritating Wolves fans. 

14 minutes ago, murphy said:

Ok, well I can remember the 2011/12 season. but we have played three times more PL games than Wolves prior to this season.

I think that the clincher for me is the legions of noisome Wolves fans on social media that carry on as if they have been a footballing juggernaut forever, before the season even began, when they have been gifted their success like a Willy Wonka golden ticket IMO.

I should say that I did think twice about posting my Wolfaphobia because you are a good poster and and you do buck the trend for irritating Wolves fans. 

Don't worry about me, everyone is entitled to feel however they want about whichever team. I find it more interesting than bothersome as to how and why people get certain views.

Personally I dislike Birmingham more than any other team because they are a scummy club with scummy fans, who've never won anything, and had a thoroughly detestable managers (Redknapp) and players (Paul Robinson). 

Always had a small soft spot for Leicester though, thanks to working in the area (Coalville) for nearly 20 years. I know a fair few fans and STHs who are all sound. Same goes for supposed rival clubs like Villa and WBA, their fans are generally sound. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Nah. He's a whinging ponce haired little weasel, but a decent player. Not as good as the Villa fans make out but still decent. He'll get a Prem move this summer as Villa will need to sell. 

He be good for us, were going to be the next Tottenham with all these talented youngsters 

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Lol. Uphill variety? 

I always think Sean Dyche looks and sounds like he should be working behind the meat counter in Morrisons, or selling it out of bags at Donny Market. 

Dyche always reminds me of that bloke stuck in middle management until he retires, never destined to make the step up to the next level

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Personally I dislike Birmingham more than any other team because they are a scummy club with scummy fans, who've never won anything, and had a thoroughly detestable managers (Redknapp) and players (Paul Robinson). 

And as if to prove my point I then see this. FFS. 

• Sad 4

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Nah. He's a whinging ponce haired little weasel, but a decent player. Not as good as the Villa fans make out but still decent. He'll get a Prem move this summer as Villa will need to sell. 

Do they need to sell now? I thought that Dr thingymajid (forgot the guys name) sold some shares to some rich business men and they are good for £££ now.