Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Patrick Roberts

4 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Jesus what a ridiculous post!

I'm Absolutely certain we have some of the most pathetic and idiotic fans in the world.

at times i can be one of those.

Time will tell my friend! Happy to eat humble pie if he turns out to be half the player Mahrez is

people need to get to the realisation that we may never get a player as good as Mahrez or even close it wont happen, unless we establish our self's as a constant top 6 then we might.

the Mahrez deal was a ok transfer that turned out fantastic. remember knockeart kept him out the squad for quite a while.

he only really turned up his performances on our promotion season to the premier league then the season we won the premier league and so on to date now.

Patrick Roberts is a very very good player, Don't get me wrong he needs some work but this kid is going to be one of England's best wingers mark my words on that.

the closest we will be able to get to getting a player nearly as good as Mahrez is Hazard but let me tell you there is not much difference to Thorgan Hazard and Roberts.

1 minute ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

people need to get to the realisation that we may never get a player as good as Mahrez or even close it wont happen, unless we establish our self's as a constant top 6 then we might.

the Mahrez deal was a ok transfer that turned out fantastic. remember knockeart kept him out the squad for quite a while.

he only really turned up his performances on our promotion season to the premier league then the season we won the premier league and so on to date now.

Patrick Roberts is a very very good player, Don't get me wrong he needs some work but this kid is going to be one of England's best wingers mark my words on that.

the closest we will be able to get to getting a player nearly as good as Mahrez is Hazard but let me tell you there is not much difference to Thorgan Hazard and Roberts.

You must have earned a lot of air miles.

1 minute ago, Bunyip said:

If he's as good as some make out on here why are Man city happy to get rid of him? 

Probably more to do with him wanting more game time...

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

The kid seems alright from what I saw in some vids. Indeed very similar to Mahrez albeit a bit more solid and pacey. Wether he can reproduce his Celtic performances in the PL remains to be seen, but I'd be quite excited to see him play for us.

6 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I’m sure West Ham will chuck mega bucks at the new manager so Roberts will probs go there no doubt 

If the kid is a Londoner then that might make a difference. I doubt he was too involved with pellegrini when he signed for Man City. 

7 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I’m sure West Ham will chuck mega bucks at the new manager so Roberts will probs go there no doubt 

West Ham and mega bucks dont really go, they are always linked and the owners talk about it all but mega bucks is rare for them 

4 hours ago, Fightforever said:

I think we should go for Elyonousi instead because he proved himself in the chamions league. So did Roberts but Elynoussi has the vodoo magic aspect to him which could be crucial to replacing mahrez.

Elyounoussi is right footed so there's room for both.

26 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

West Ham and mega bucks dont really go, they are always linked and the owners talk about it all but mega bucks is rare for them 

Also very true in the past I just wonder if they might try to impress the new manager for a short while at least? Hopefully not  :D

9 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Also very true in the past I just wonder if they might try to impress the new manager for a short while at least? Hopefully not  :D

well its reported hes on 7mil a year or something, so thats a wedge off the transfer budget, and the egos of the owners there its probably more the other way around with the impress bit