Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Patrick Roberts

I think he looks an exciting talent.

Obviously we have seen clips like this before with other young attacking players like Kaputska and Tom Lawrence, so have to take them with a pinch of salt. 

What I would say though, Man City obviously did their homework on him and deemed him worth a punt and he has done well at Celtic, although in a shite league. 

Comes down to price in my opinion. I'd say anything around £15million and it would be worth a go. He's young and english and so has a resale value even if fails to make a big impact here.

Add him and Maddison and we have a really exciting group of attacking youngsters with natural flair. I like the direction we are going! 

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just bumping this up to a) make people think there's been progress on this, and b) hopefully find out if there's been any progress on this.

Negociations are in progress.

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 16:56, Bunyip said:

If he's as good as some make out on here why are Man city happy to get rid of him? 

Musa and Slim where both great on here until we signed them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

So this is what I've heard regarding the mahrez and Roberts saga.

Leicester are waiting for agreement to sign roberts for 15 mill.

The reason they have not sold mahrez is because mancity are trying to get a buy back on roberts again.

Leicester will sell mahrez for a total of 75 mill but wants reassurance that there will be no buy back on the roberts deal.

So it's basicly a deal accepted deal accepted situation.

We should put a buyback clause in the Mahrez deal in return :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would sooner we didn't sign him. He will need at least a season to adjust to the step up to Premier League level but the majority will write him off as a bad signing after about 6 games. We also need to make sure we play Gray most weeks because otherwise he won't get near his clear potential. 

3 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

It’s all gotten a bit quiet.

I would expect some action on the transfer front this week, but who knows?

We like to conduct all of our business during the first 14 seconds after midnight.

• Haha 1