Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Patrick Roberts

He does seem to move in the same way as Mahrez and a similar style.

My only concern is with him and Mahrez gone we'd have 3 young inexperienced wingers and 1 experienced. 

Other than that he's worth a gamble on. 

1 hour ago, 80's fox said:

He does seem to move in the same way as Mahrez and a similar style.

My only concern is with him and Mahrez gone we'd have 3 young inexperienced wingers and 1 experienced. 

Other than that he's worth a gamble on. 

Apart from being left-footed, I really can't see this. At certain points in the video on page 1 he's the absolute spit of Shaqiri

Really excited by this potential signing! 

We are assembling what looks like a very talented young group of players. 

Get this done quickly, even if it involves Mahrez going the other way. Could help us beat a number of other clubs to his signing. 

• Like 3

It means just that. He looks really good and we're the type of club he'll come to hopefully.

I think it's unlikely we'll be able to get an established top winger from a big club. We'll have to go for someone up and coming like this guy. It's no bad thing really our so called big signings have been mostly disappointing.

13 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

Am i right here ? he only played 12 games last season mostly as a sub ? one goal . 

Badly injured I think it was said earlier in the thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lovejoy said:

Badly injured I think it was said earlier in the thread.

From his Wiki " On 28 August 2017, it was announced that Roberts had rejoined Celtic on a new season-long loan.[31] In November, during a match against Motherwell, Roberts suffered a hamstring injury and was sidelined for a number of months. He made his return against the same opposition on 18 March 2018 when he came on a substitute for James Forrest in a 0–0 draw.[32] "

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, toddybad said:

I don't know much about him but hasn't he had quite a poor season after a decent 16/17?

as stated in the thread, he was injured during the season....and missed good parts of it, so with that his form wasnt as good as the 16/17 season

9 goals and 14 assists in 32 games in 16/17 and his SPL record is 51 games, 15 goals and 19 assists which even for the best side in the league is till very good.

• Like 1