Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

Just now, GeorgeTheFox said:

Morgan is so past it

This should be his last game. Seriously we need to replace as a matter of urgency this window.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

So 2 games we play with a bit more intensity and attacking intent and we find ourselves looking a lot more dangerous again, scoring goals and getting crowd behind us.

Hope the lightbulb has finally lit up for Puel.

My worry is he’ll use the summer to find players to suit his system rather than ones that can build on what we’re already good at.

Not sure we need to be this possession based team when we have players who scare opposition defenders with the speed we counter attack.

That move where Gray nearly made it 3 was sublime. (Can’t comment too much on the actual goals as my stream was stubbornly refusing to work at the time). 

I'm less than convinced puel had ordered the players to pass and move really slowly in any of the previous games. It was entirely down to the players imo.