Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

Why cant we play like this all the time, we'd blow most teams away jesus. 

If most teams would be playing with a two-men defense, then yes.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Haha 1

Solid half that, Maguire has been magnificent, the attack has made the most of the space that's been given, great pressure from Silva in particular leading up to the second.

More of the same second half please.

Every last one of them playing their hearts out again. For some, it will just be to end on a high. Promising to see the youngsters and newer players fighting for the cause though.

Maybe there is something to work with if we keep Puel after all.

• Like 2

switched to Arabic Bein stream now and it's so much better than English one I watched before. I don't understand a word except the clubs and player names but at least the guy mentions Leicester from time to time don't babble about Spuds in morose tone and seems genuinely excited

also, PUEL IN lol

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Stating the bleeding obvious I know but we're ace when teams set-up like this against us. If we could just devise a way to beat the scrappers when they turn up and park the bus, we could be a real threat again.

• Like 1