Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

No, Maguire is a good player. He isn’t brilliant. He’s slow. Watch him... he’s slow.

We must sign a quicker CB to play alongside him. He’s been relied on far too much this season.

Nothing wrong with being slow. His positioning and decision making more than makes up for it.

When he plays in a good team you'll realise how good he is. I'll be amazed if he's still with us in August.

• Like 1

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Didnt you say Choudary is the next ENGLAND Captain

one swallow and all that

I nver said that. 

I still support him and will never write a player off after a mistake. Unlike some of the clowns here.

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

The Choudhury experiment hasn’t really worked.

If by experiment you mean playing him out of position at RB, then I agree. Certainly he has been terrific in the midfield.

• Like 1

So it looks like we are ending the season as we started it...losing narrowly in the capital, scoring goals but being undone by our shambolic defence.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Nothing wrong with being slow. His positioning and decision making more than makes up for it.

When he plays in a good team you'll realise how good he is. I'll be amazed if he's still with us in August.

We’ll have to agree to disagree again.

I rate Harry. But as you said yourself, we have one of the worst defensive records in the division. You don’t concede the goals we do when one of your centre backs is ‘brilliant’. He’ll compensate

for the limitations of the others.

I think he’ll still be with us personally, and will be skipper.

I think the issue you have is one of extremes. You are so ready to claim a player is ‘brilliant’ or ‘shite’, when actually most are somewhere in the middle.

:thumbup:

Edited by Col city fan