Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Cant see us keeping a clean sheet for 20 minutes.

However many goals LCFC scores, Spurs will get one more it seems. In defense of Claude the center of the MF can't move and the RB is young and isn't a RB and you're playing against Kane so....

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Spot on.

Too many people (including our own fans) have banged on about how good Maguire is too quickly. He’s slow and isn’t brilliant in the air. And in Morgan, he has a defensive partner who, as much as we owe him, should have hung up his boots last season. We concede far too many goals. Take today... what other season will we score 3 against the Spuds, yet look like not winning?

Defensively, we are a very poor side. 

No, Maguire is brilliant. If it weren't for him I honestly think we'd have been in a relegation battle.

The problem is Morgan, Simpson, Fuchs and Chilwell.

None of which are even close to being good enough.

• Like 1

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Oh come on.

I'm only insinuating that Spurs have virtually scored with every shot on target. Terrible, terrible defending... But an enthralling game!

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Choudhury sold himself on this one. A lesson for the future.

It’s a tough one though. Half the time Kane would have smashed that at the first attempt so if Hamza hadn’t closed him down then he’d have given him a free shot

1 minute ago, shen said:

I'm only insinuating that Spurs have virtually scored with every shot on target. Terrible, terrible defending... But an enthralling game!

The defense has been criminal today. Spuds have undoubtedly more quality but we should at least draw.