Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Bolton Wanderers facing administration.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are to be faced a 10-point penalty punishment for it for their next season.

I think it'll be a Villa v Derby final, 

Villa are good momentum and got so much quality in them at the moment and certainly can score a few. That'll be a tight affair against West Brom, I think having the first leg at Villa Park will help Villa I can see them taking a 2-1 lead to the hawthorns and then hanging onto at there place.

West Brom pre christmas looked like they were on the way, but losing Barnes was massive blow for me. Once he left things went wrong, within matter weeks then decided to sack manager which was really harsh and to make it worse they didn't replace him... there was talk they were after Alex Neil but that didn't pull off... however there is rumours now there targeting Gary Monk in the summer, but you would think they would have been better off going for him straight after Moore left. I do think if Monk had came into West Brom then, they would have been stronger force going into the play offs.

Derby funny enough I don't think are the strongest team in the play off positions, however against Leeds I quite fancy them. Leeds I feel have gone off the rails and I do think they threw away a top two finish, also I think Bielsa will leave if they fail to go up. I think he's keen to manage in the top flight and I can't imagine him wanting to spend another year in the championship, they'll be alot of premier league clubs that will be looking at him... Chelsea or maybe even Newcastle (if Benitiez quits). 

Still stand by my opinion that a period in the championship is good to revitalise some clubs. 

Villa park is rocking, their fans are behind them and they’ve turned this game on it’s head with that penalty. Think back to how tame their fans and team were the year they went down? 

Fair play id like them back. 

Just now, Manini said:

Soz, saw somebody talking about the open top bus tour for finishing second, thought it was you but I was mistaken. 

No worries. But that only mentions a bus tour, it didn't say we got a trophy. I honestly can't remember that far back, just remember an uproar when Burnley received one a few years back.