Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waylander

Musaaaa

17 minutes ago, Sampson said:

He absolutely has been rubbish and not just frustrating. I mean genuinely shit. Genuinely looking like he's playing 3 leagues above his level. One of the worst players I've ever seen wear the Leicester shirt.

I hope this kick starts his career here and he turns great but let's not revise history and pretend he hasn't been awful for us and say he's just been frustrating and/or not had his chance. Nah, he's just been properly bad and looked miles out his depth for us.

I said clearly “he has been rubbish for us, but he’s never been rubbish” 

As in, it hasn’t worked out here at all - but many of us didn’t believe that meant he was a horrible footballer.

I met a Nigerian fan yesterday. Had one of their new jackets too.

Told them about Leicester and the 3 Nigeria players we have. He took offence to my description of Musa and assured me that he was being played in the wrong position. Laughed it off like any of us would.

Time for a bit of humble pie.

Hard to believe it was the same player who struggled against Sheffield United.His 2 goals and crossbar attempt were as good as I've ever witnessed in the World Cup. Take a bow Ahmed.

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Whoever said that he was bought to replace Vardy, only to prove to be surplus to requirements, is absolutely bang on the money.

Replace, no I don't think he was. He was bought IMO to cover him if he was injured and be long term successor. Problem is, he never got injured so Musa was left kicking his heels. Plus, one bad pass wrecks his confidence and he goes from what he did today, so someone who passes it into row Z.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Webbo said:

That first goal is arguably goal of the tournament so far.

I think Nacho might have something to say about that Webbs! His goal against Portugal was a stonker ?

32 minutes ago, The Wizard said:

What..? He turns up when he wants...get rid while stock is high.

Whhoooooosh 

Edited by HoustonFox

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Replace, no I don't think he was. He was bought IMO to cover him if he was injured and be long term successor. Problem is, he never got injured so Musa was left kicking his heels. Plus, one bad pass wrecks his confidence and he goes from what he did today, so someone who passes it into row Z.

Doesn’t help we (the collective fans) got on his back pretty quickly and haven’t let up since. Not like he just phones in a performance, he actually seems to try and care 

• Like 4

What’s always amazing is that when guys go out of Leicester and do well we assume it is their fault they couldn’t do it for us - nothing to do with how we play at Leicester or the management or the coaches - gotta be the player - he managed twice as many goals against Iceland as England and/or Argentina - yet he’s still crap and we’re great:doh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Doesn’t help we (the collective fans) got on his back pretty quickly and haven’t let up since. Not like he just phones in a performance, he actually seems to try and care 

100% correct. When players are struggling some sections of our fan base pummel whats left of any confidence out of them with groans at the smallest of errors. They these players move on and rediscover form. Krameric, Musa and i suspect Slimani. We need to show a bit more patience.

• Like 3