Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waylander

Musaaaa

3 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

The reason he rubbish for us cause we dont play him down the middle it would mean wed have play him instead of Vardy? 

The reason he's rubbish for us is he's rubbish.

• Haha 2

Just now, Jimmy said:

this is the player we thought we were getting

His definitely a good player, but a confidence player, if he wants to play in England he needs to be mentally stronger, and not just a confidence player 

• Like 2

I think today proves he clearly isn't 

He's not rubbish if we're comparing him to everybody on the planet. But he is basically our worst player and regularly performs atrociously.

Edited by Mark_w

He’s been rubbish for us, but he’s never been rubbish. Just massively frustrating as a player. If I’m Puel, I’m trying to sell - and if I can’t sell, I want to see him in some pre-season matches. Then we can figure out a loan, or even if he stays.

28 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

Has to be a definite starter next season.

There's always one with the memory of a goldfish, eh lol

EDIT: As others have said, this will hopefully convince some other mugs that he's worth a punt and we can recoup some of that 30m we blew up the wall on him.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros

10 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

He’s been rubbish for us, but he’s never been rubbish. Just massively frustrating as a player. If I’m Puel, I’m trying to sell - and if I can’t sell, I want to see him in some pre-season matches. Then we can figure out a loan, or even if he stays.

He absolutely has been rubbish and not just frustrating. I mean genuinely shit. Genuinely looking like he's playing 3 leagues above his level. One of the worst players I've ever seen wear the Leicester shirt.

I hope this kick starts his career here and he turns great but let's not revise history and pretend he hasn't been awful for us and say he's just been frustrating and/or not had his chance. Nah, he's just been properly bad and looked miles out his depth for us.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Everygamefox said:

Will never work at lcfc... hopefully this performance will get him sold and not loaned 

yah. i have no confidence he'll have a game like that for us. And while he had the game of his life, his strike partner that we also paid 25million or was pretty anonymous.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandFox said:

yah. i have no confidence he'll have a game like that for us. And while he had the game of his life, his strike partner that we also paid 25million or was pretty anonymous.

It's either one Leicester Nigerian or the other. But imagine the strike force for us if both Musa and Nacho are having a great game for us while playing together.

Edited by DrezZone