Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waylander

Musaaaa

1 hour ago, southfox66 said:

I think today proves he clearly isn't 

Andy King scores brilliant goals yet plenty of our fans think he offers less than bugger all.

One game doesn't make him a top player for us, if he stays then I hope he does well but don't go overboard.

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

I do think some of the fierce criticism/consistent mocking of him was very, very harsh particularly the 'Ahmed Musa is a competition winner' posts. Clearly a player with that many appearances and goals for a country like Nigeria is not completely useless and will probably benefit more from actual support from his own fans not constant mocking and diresion

ummm yes harsh ...... but a lot of fun :vardy:

20 minutes ago, hackenbacker said:

ummm yes harsh ...... but a lot of fun :vardy:

Obviously me and you have a very different idea of what passes for fun. 

I find things like a few beers in a beer garden in the glorious sunshine fun. Or maybe even a music gig. I don't particularly enjoy slagging off and ridiculing players from my own team. I take pleasure from Leicester players successes not their failures.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

How old is he? Looks pretty old prob have him past his prime like yakubu when we had him.

That rumor about his age has been pernicious. 

I’ve always kind of thought that white people are just bad at accurately telling the age of people of other ethnicities and skin colors. 

I say this as a white person who is horrible at it, so maybe I am projecting.

Edited by UPinCarolina

1 minute ago, UPinCarolina said:

That rumor about his age has been pernicious. 

I’ve always kind of thought that white people are just bad at accurately telling the age of people of other ethnicities and skin colors. 

I say this as a white person who is horrible at it, so maybe I am projecting.

Huh I just said he looks old wasn't in the loop on the rumours.

Edited by Unabomber