Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waylander

Musaaaa

13 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

That rumor about his age has been pernicious. 

I’ve always kind of thought that white people are just bad at accurately telling the age of people of other ethnicities and skin colors. 

I say this as a white person who is horrible at it, so maybe I am projecting.

nah, people had the same issue with the girl from the ting-tings.

48 minutes ago, Corky said:

Andy King scores brilliant goals yet plenty of our fans think he offers less than bugger all.

One game doesn't make him a top player for us, if he stays then I hope he does well but don't go overboard.

Don’t disagree king gets written off at the level we are at now, and for me rightly so, he’s had plenty of chances to make a starting place his own, he hasn’t , and hasn’t been since Pearson was here, hence he wasn’t Pearson first choice either.

I have defended musa on here before he was shipped out, he was new to the league, in a team that was playing awful, and I thought his confidence looked shot.

As i posted earlier, I think he/ musa is a good player, and a confidence player, and given game time he could do a job, but personally I don’t think he has the mental strength to deal with the physicality, and consistency expected in the premier league, compared to lesser leagues, only time would tell if he ever got a run of games here, or another premier league team.

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Doesn’t help we (the collective fans) got on his back pretty quickly and haven’t let up since. Not like he just phones in a performance, he actually seems to try and care 

Sadly we have an element that seems to revel in slagging players off.

• Like 2

Imagine when you had watched him against Barcelona you had celebrated too hard for his second goal and banged your head placing you into a coma. A couple of years later you awake in hospital and this game happens to be on the TV above your bed and it's the first thing you see... The doctor comes over and says "Yes he still plays for Leicester.... didn't they win the Premier League? ...sorry bad question to ask" You rest your head back on the pillow safe in the knowledge that Musa must had fired Leicester to Premier League glory while you were asleep.... 

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm surprised Puel didn't give him a go in the wide left role of a 4-2-3-1 as it's a different role to playing wide left in the 4-4-1-1 formation under Ranieri where he looked out of his depth. 

I doubt puel has even met him

Edited by knowf***all

High octane football from Musa

Clearly he was pumped for this one

Didn't take his foot off the gas all match

The lads got a good engine

Had plenty left in the tank at the end

Was only a Shell of a player for us

But deserves all the Nox's he took from us fans

I'll get me coat!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1