Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Sweden V England Quarter Final 7th July 15:00 KO

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

"This tournament has been split down the middle, with the top half like a theatre of fine art containing Shakespeare plays and Bach music in the midst of Dali's hanging on the wall, and the bottom half a dirty hall with a bearded lady and a guy hammering nails up his nose and something grotesque in a jar"

lol

If we continue to play  as we have been , I think we'll just about have enough to see off Sweden and maybe even Croatia but we are seriously going to have to up our game if we reach the final.

Our midfield compared to France or Belgium :nigel:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Livid said:

If we continue to play  as we have been , I think we'll just about have enough to see off Sweden and maybe even Croatia but we are seriously going to have to up our game if we reach the final.

This is the World Cup of Shithousery. Anything is possible.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

i drove by a Ladbrokes yesterday the ad in the window was " England to win and Maguire to score in each half 10/1" .

Is it just me that thinks that's crap odds?

10/1 seems ridiculously low to me.

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

i drove by a Ladbrokes yesterday the ad in the window was " England to win and Maguire to score in each half 10/1" .

Stupid odds ...   you must have misread it Webster ...    I blame the paint fumes.

Just now, Webbo said:

Maybe I misread it but it looked like a 10 to me. Those odds are about what i,d  expect

Probably meant Maguire to score in either half not each half I'd have thought 

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Probably meant Maguire to score in either half not each half I'd have thought 

Even that's crap when put in a double with England to win.

if anyone's on London Road look in Ladbrokes window for us please.

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Must’ve been a mistake. He’s 8/1 just to score at anytime

18 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Even that's crap when put in a double with England to win.

if anyone's on London Road look in Ladbrokes window for us please.

I dunno, looks like that double is a 14/1 shot on-line so probably a local Leicester bookie chancing his arm at 10/1 and trying to cash in on all the hysteria :D

England are odds on to win and there's every chance we'll get a goal from a Maguire set piece. You'll regret it it if you don't go back and put a tenner on it :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Livid said:

Is so evidently extremely poor and our Achilles heel, such a shame because this really is our best chance to win the World cup for a very long time. 

Edited by The Guvnor

You look at the five teams left (excluding ourselves) and think England on their day can beat any of them, this is a realistic chance now...

Every win however is a bonus from now on this young team have already surpassed what I felt they could do in the competition 

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Maybe.

The WC is a much bigger deal than the Euro's though. 

Yeah but we were close to doing something in a tournament which is rare, and it was a home tournament.