Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Harvey Barnes - West Brom (loan)

Seeing him notch assists is as important as the goals he scores as it shows the importance he brings to others. He'll get less space to get shots off in the PL but that sort of play will cause problems at any level for our players to get on the end of.

Beautiful. Still think Barnes should stay at WBA for the season to mature and improve but looks like he'll be a hell of a player.

Anyone thinks Tammy Abraham is worth a shout again? (11 in 14 this season for villa) another young, hungry talent!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxhead said:

Beautiful. Still think Barnes should stay at WBA for the season to mature and improve but looks like he'll be a hell of a player.

Anyone thinks Tammy Abraham is worth a shout again? (11 in 14 this season for villa) another young, hungry talent!

He's going to be a great player if he develops his all round game. Natural goalscorer... As I say that he fluffs his lines ha

6 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

The question is Barnes or Nacho for the rest of the season

They are playing different positions at the minute, so not really a question. I used to rule Barnes out being a winger, but he's far quicker than I used to think. 

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

They are playing different positions at the minute, so not really a question. I used to rule Barnes out being a winger, but he's far quicker than I used to think. 

Yes, but Barnes can play behind a striker, but nacho can’t play as a winger cos he’s not quick enough, and from what I’ve seen he can’t play behind a striker either.

Every criticism I’ve seen of him he’s somewhat dispelled it today, obviously it’s only one game and a rivalry at that but he’s looked strong, been involved often and worked hard. We’ve got a player on our hands 

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Not sure it's out and our pace but his speed over 5 yards. He's both footed with good close control so can slow it down then use his acceleration to beat a man on either side. Arguably more important than his top speed.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Yes, but Barnes can play behind a striker, but nacho can’t play as a winger cos he’s not quick enough, and from what I’ve seen he can’t play behind a striker either.

So you agree they aren't competing for places then.