Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Quincy Promes

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

Winger who has scored loads of goals in the Russian league. What could possibly go wrong?

as much as any signing, He is a very good player and I would say to good for Leicester surprised he's not playing for one of the world class teams tbh

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Roma, Southampton, Everton all linked on a quick Google search and Thorgan Hazard mentioned too. 

This has no chance of happening. Its just agent / clickbait crap. 

Absolutely this. 

There's clearly a rung of teams just below the Top 6 (that we are now part of) who have a rep for throwing money at players. Us, West Ham and Everton are the sort of club agents are desperate to hawk their players to and so we can expect this to happen pretty much every window now. 

If I was an agent of a half decent international player I'd be doing everything to get him a move to a middling Premier League team.

Edited by Paddy.

8 minutes ago, Alex_LCFC said:

Everyone wants rid of one lad who bagged loads in Russia for another lad who's bagged a load of goals in russia

To be fair Musa played more as a striker in Russia.

and if you look at his stats he didn't really  score that many in russia

• Like 1