Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Quincy Promes

6 minutes ago, les-tah said:

32,000 likes and 8,000 retweens this guy is deffo ITK... its happening guys!!

For those of you who don’t know who louis Tomlinson is, he was a member of the boy band ‘one direction’ ......... there will be some who haven’t heard of him

• Like 1

I'm impressed with his passing as much as anything, he looks a real facilitator with a knack for finding his shirts. He doesn't seem too fast, he doesn't seem too skilled, but he has a bit of everything in that highlight video. Does he get back and defend when required, and is he any good at it? For 20 mill, I would take him just for his passing ability, Vards would score 30 goals this season with him and our new no 10 looking for him.

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Sheltered life mate. I make my own Quince Jelly from the fine specimens in my walled orchard. Doesn’t everyone?

I would but I don't know where you live.

28 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

For those of you who don’t know who louis Tomlinson is, he was a member of the boy band ‘one direction’ ......... there will be some who haven’t heard of him

One who now?

44 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Harry Styles  (Nobby's Grandson) has just tweeted we are in for Promes too -  It is happening lads.

Quincy plays predominantly on the left. I thought were trying to sort out the right side?

He looks like a more mature Gray/Diabate, can swing in a ball, and has excellent passing weight, tricky feet and clearly has an eye for goal. We can't afford two wingers. I could see Albrighton playing as back RWB, and maybe trying Gray going upfront, but Gray is unlikely to go to the right ahead of Diabate?

13 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Quincy plays predominantly on the left. I thought were trying to sort out the right side?

He looks like a more mature Gray/Diabate, can swing in a ball, and has excellent passing weight, tricky feet and clearly has an eye for goal. We can't afford two wingers. I could see Albrighton playing as back RWB, and maybe trying Gray going upfront, but Gray is unlikely to go to the right ahead of Diabate?

Bailey will be on the right, obvs. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

We may be looking to just play one inverted winger and the other to play on their preferred footed side in which case Promes on the left and Gray or Albrighton on the right, teaming up with Pereira.

• Like 1

This guy has such a consistent record over his career so far.

Double figure goals in his last 6 seasons as a winger is seriously impressive.

Very decent injury record and beginning his prime age right now with a number of years left. 

Only doubt, is the weaker league he is coming from. We know what happened with Musa for example. 

Obviously Bailey is the more exciting signing, but he will likely be double the price of this guy! 

I'd be happy with Promes. Any from Bailey, Promes or Hazard, would be fantastic and much needed!