Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

1 minute ago, Del Najan said:

Football like anything else is about..' What have you done for me Lately' ...Pedigree matters, but ultimately what have you done lately? Madisson has recently missed 2 penalties, missed ton of chances today....yet he gets a pass???? Like I said: this place is a junkyard of bias, willful ignorance, immaturity and etc etc lol

It's absolutely not about ignorance or immaturity, like most fans I understand most players have some good games and some bad games. It's all part and parcel. What is inexcusable however is lack of effort or desire, we have seen zero of these attributes in Nacho, Madisson has been terrible for us last few games but you cannot say he doesn't try or lacks passion. That is the difference 

1 minute ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

He gets a pass because occasionally he’ll have a good game.

My broken clock will strike correct at least twice in a day...doesn't mean jack shit. What have you done for me lately is how players are measured in professional sports. Madisson has missed 2 penalties; missed like 3 clear cut chances today: yet he gets a pass!! Any body can occasionally have a good game...like my broken clock that is stuck on freaking 6 O'clock!!

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Yeah let's slate another player of ethnic minority origin and call him some hapoy go lucky competition winner.

It happened with Musa and coubtless others and it'll happen again and again.

It's subtle racism at its finest.

Or... they're just bad players. Not everything is racism just because it's 2019.

• Like 3

As I said in another topic, he wasn't getting great service but he showed no willing to fight for the ball, I moved more then he did sat on my arse on my sofa, not making the runs, their centre backs won't have an easier game all season, it just goes to show how special vardy is to us as he gets exactly the same service and somehow manages to score the goals he does

Just now, Del Najan said:

My broken clock will strike correct at least twice in a day...doesn't mean jack shit. What have you done for me lately is how players are measured in professional sports. Madisson has missed 2 penalties; missed like 3 clear cut chances today: yet he gets a pass!! Any body can occasionally have a good game...like my broken clock that is stuck on freaking 6 O'clock!!

Anybody except Nacho lol 

Was really pleased when we signed him considering his goals:games ratio,  but after 18 months we need to cut our losses. He's terrible, standing around like a mannequin all game. Even league 2 defenders had him in their pockets. In one instance a ball was played over the top and the Newport CB beat him for pace. There simply isn't any accuses. There must be some Saudi/Chinese team that want him. 

Just now, copunk said:

As I said in another topic, he wasn't getting great service but he showed no willing to fight for the ball, I moved more then he did sat on my arse on my sofa, not making the runs, their centre backs won't have an easier game all season, it just goes to show how special vardy is to us as he gets exactly the same service and somehow manages to score the goals he does

Okazaki moves more than anybody in the team...how many has he put away? Poor service cannot be disguised by blaming a striker.

8 minutes ago, Del Najan said:

Okazaki does exactly that and More...yet hasn't scored in over a year!!!! Because of poor service. 

So what's the excuse for Vardy then?

Okazaki hasn't scored for over a year because he's only played a handful of games and because his finishing technique is to close his eyes and swing.

He had two clear cut chances today and fluffed them.

7 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Yeah let's slate another player of ethnic minority origin and call him some hapoy go lucky competition winner.

My favourite actor is Mr Sidney Poitier..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Alternatively, we could ignore his deficits because of the colour of his skin 

Maybe better to be patronised than criticised ? 

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Or... they're just bad players. Not everything is racism just because it's 2019.

Or maybe i just realise the massive shift in attitude towards a player that isn't white British compared to the likes of Slimani, Okazaki, Inneacho, Musa etc

Look at tonight. We have had some outright shit performances from so many players tonight and yet again we have Inneacho (who had 0 service) top of the thread list with a pile of shit being spouted about him.

10 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Yeah!  Right on man!

Who could forget all the undeserved abuse that Kante got.

Grow up!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Del Najan said:

Okazaki moves more than anybody in the team...how many has he put away? Poor service cannot be disguised by blaming a striker.

How many games had shinji actually been involved in? not many compared to kelechi who has had at least some involvment in most games this season

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Or maybe i just realise the massive shift in attitude towards a player that isn't white British compared to the likes of Slimani, Okazaki, Inneacho, Musa etc

Look at tonight. We have had some outright shit performances from so many players tonight and yet again we have Inneacho (who had 0 service) top of the thread list with a pile of shit being spouted about him.

You could make a valid argument about Iheanacho receiving disproportionate blame without attributing it to race.

It's because there is a perceived lack of effort, which fans of every club (but particularly ours, it seems) absolutely hate.

It's why Vardy and even Iain fvcking Hume were so loved.

It's why Barry Hayles was loved despite being a poor footballer.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Or it's because they are rubbish footballers and this is a football forum.

Striving to find ways to express how PC you are is so 2018.

• Like 1

Just now, murphy said:

Yeah!  Right on man!

Who could forget all the undeserved abuse that Kante got.

Grow up!

Oh so because the best player we have ever had happened to be black and got praise we dont have a huge underlying racist element to our idiotic fanbase?

It's great praising players for doing well.

But 41 pages on a player whos 21 and just hasn't played in a team thats given him much service? It's a ****ing joke.

I'll get alot of shit for being the one to point it out but i dont care. It's subtle but its definetely racist.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

You could make a valid argument about Iheanacho receiving disproportionate blame without attributing it to race.

It's because there is a perceived lack of effort, which fans of every club (but particularly ours, it seems) absolutely hate.

It's why Vardy and even Iain fvcking Hume were so loved.

It's why Barry Hayles was loved despite being a poor footballer.

Don't forget LLoyd Dyer

• Like 1

Just now, Gamble92 said:

Oh so because the best player we have ever had happened to be black and got praise we dont have a huge underlying racist element to our idiotic fanbase?

It's great praising players for doing well.

But 41 pages on a player whos 21 and just hasn't played in a team thats given him much service? It's a ****ing joke.

I'll get alot of shit for being the one to point it out but i dont care. It's subtle but its definetely racist.

You're racist! The whole world is racist!.. Oops I was just racist.