Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

Poor Natcho, he is shot. We have destroyed him, remember in the early days he scored some clinical goals. Now he cannot tackle, he cannot compete for headers, he cannot run with the ball, he cannot hold up play, he cannot shoot on target. A shell of a player, a £25mn husk.

• Like 3

Guest MattP

That had better be the last we see of him, lazy half arsed actually no arsed twat can piss off and take his "image rights" with him.

He’s lost his confidence, needs to be loaned out into the championship. He’s been like that for a few games now.. critism of a Puel is why would you play him up top with Okazaki..  Okazaki is soo poor, he should hang up his boots after today.. never a centre forward or a No. 10. 

5 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Poor Natcho, he is shot. We have destroyed him, remember in the early days he scored some clinical goals. Now he cannot tackle, he cannot compete for headers, he cannot run with the ball, he cannot hold up play, he cannot shoot on target. A shell of a player, a £25mn husk.

Totally agree !

I'm afraid Nacho is just a poor man's Beckford. 

I hope he never plays for us again. He offers nothing to the team. His positioning is poor, his passing is poor, his control is poor, and his work rate is atrocious. Even if he's playing badly there is just no excuse for that.

• Like 1

Hmm I know everyone hates him and he was already a scapegoat before kickoff if we lost but was he the worst player on the pitch today? Not really. Thought he didnt do too bad compared to others.

Edited by lgfualol

He'd probably score if given some service. Wouldn't he?

I'd like to say we don't play to his strengths but I don't even know what they are. Does he have any?

He needs to go for the sake of his career.

7 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Don't think I have ever seen him tackle, or compete for headers.

Man City knew they'd done well for £25m! 

As I've said for well over a year now, I believe I was ridiculed for being a bit harsh with those statements at the time, give him a chance he's young etc. But they turn out to be true. 

Brain dead, useless, born early in his school year so he was taller and stronger than his peers, literally the only reason he got out of Nigeria and ended up playing football. 

Get rid urgently. 

On 01/01/2019 at 02:22, AjcW said:

Is it not possible that collectively, were all just capable of admitting that a player isn’t very good/isn’t right for us.

Rather than laying out dos and donts, rules around booing and how not to hurt little delicate footballer flowers!!

He doesn’t help himself with the way he handles himself on the pitch. He’s paid an absolute fortune and is therefore very much open to and allowed to be criticised. 

Its not not working for him here. He doesn’t seem to care. And I can’t stand a player that thinks he can turn up to our club and act the way he does.

I’ve said it a million times before, all any leicester fan will ask for is effort. I don’t think he’s ever given us more than 50% and I don’t think he ever will. 

He’s a tap in merchant who landed at Man City at the perfect time to tap in the end of their majestic moves... there’s nothing else there for me.

Replace him and move on. But as a closing point; any fan should be allowed to boo a player on or off if they’re not happy, because they’ve paid money to be impressed/entertained and they haven’t received what they came along for! 

This is the DEFINITIVE summary of Iheanacho. Awful, awful player.  

• Like 2

Looks utterly devoid of confidence.

Please god let us sign some sort of a back up striker for Vardy this window and loan him out somewhere or give him a run in the U23s. He's not working for us right now, we've ruined him.