Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Ricardo Pereira

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Not sure we’ll see a RB go for that money but never say never!

I mean, we're under no compulsion to sell and it doesn't seem like Ricardo would push a move - he came here to play under Puel after all.

I feel like if we do sell him soon (this/ next summer) it will be for crazy money, if not, he'll be close to his thirties by the time he leaves so we won't get the same amount of money.  By that time he may even stay with the club!

Quickly becoming my favourite player.

Anyone else think he could be a demon of a centre mid? He's the best tackler we have, got a great engine and his general use of the ball is superb.

Not advocating we try this right now but a thought for pre-season next year maybe?

8 minutes ago, mad biker said:

What`s strange about that ? he is ! van  Dick is vastly overrated, a bit of a mule in fact, just another big ugly centre half.

Yet every single football pundit rates him as the current best in the prem. He has transformed Liverpool’s defence from a complete shambles to the best in the league. Have a word with yourself.

3 minutes ago, mad biker said:

I`ve had a little chat (with myself) and I fully agree (with me) pundits, to a person are thick, often biased, moronic half wits paid large sums of money to talk crap, he`s overrated and nothing more than a big mule centre half.

Bollocks lol 

47 minutes ago, mad biker said:

I`ve had a little chat (with myself) and I fully agree (with me) pundits, to a person are thick, often biased, moronic half wits paid large sums of money to talk crap, he`s overrated and nothing more than a big mule centre half.

He was good in Mary poppins though

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fosse93 said:

Quickly becoming my favourite player.

Anyone else think he could be a demon of a centre mid? He's the best tackler we have, got a great engine and his general use of the ball is superb.

Not advocating we try this right now but a thought for pre-season next year maybe?

As much as I love kante, and there are similarities between the two, Ricardo 'glides a lot easier with the ball than kante. The wing position gives him the ability to breeze in and out again in space, something he wouldn't get in the middle of the park.

50 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How Soares at Southampton gets in the Portugal team over him is beyond me.

Don't think it'll be the case anymore, been left out of all of Southampton's squads since Hasenhüttl was appointed.

Edited by Beechey

1 hour ago, mad biker said:

Yes the likes of Neville, Carragher and Shearer know nothing about football do they, not in comparison to you anyway. How many times have you played in the premier league again?

I genuinely can’t tell if you’re having me on here. Van dijk was bought for 75mill and I’d imagine could probably be sold for over 100mill now if Liverpool wanted to sell. Ricardo wouldn’t go for more than 40mill and I’d say 40 is pushing it.

7 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Textbook post Mahrez creativity. A full back intercepts the ball and bombs up the wing, finds Maddison and Vardy finishes it. Richardo's pace and skill was a joy to watch.

Please mate, I'm not a pedant but there's no h in Ricardo, I've noticed it a few times and I'm starting wonder if it's a smutty in-joke

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1