Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Islam Slimani to Fenerbahce (Loan)

1 goal so far, after 965 minutes of playing time for famous Fenerbace who should be ripping the weak Turkish league apart as they usually do (together with Besiktas and Galatasaray). They finished runners up last season, yet now with Slim the goal scoring machine in the squad, 11 games in they are sitting at 15th place... lol

People who would like to see him on the bench must be joking. This guy isn't fit to tie Okazaki's laces.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

And we got our money back didn’t we on Musa?  

I guess you could add silva to the list though

We got 16,50 Mill. out of 19,50 Mill € Moose money back according to transfermarkt. The Saudis were generous... Moose had a very good last half of the season when he played for CSKA though both in the Russian and Europa league, so well done to him 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

It is annoying, would have done well eventually here. 

Given how we play now, Kramaric would be the ideal number 9 tbf.

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

people that think slimani is shit because he has a stroppy face despite his superior goal/game ratio in a shite, unsettled team.

frustrated the muppets GIF

Meanwhile in Turkey he's got a solid 3% chance conversion rate while Vardy, in a harder league and while off form is at more like 18%...

6 hours ago, Babylon said:

:ermm:

May aswell join in. Can't beat em', Join em.

Seriously though, after all the shit I got for stating my opinions on Slimani, where are they now?

Instead even back them you got what i've describe, the pettiness, snideness, sarcy comments - Very little constructive, very little debate and discussion, just put downs and belittling.

Yet all I see now are similar opinions to ones I had.

Edited by Matt

2 hours ago, Matt said:

May aswell join in. Can't beat em', Join em.

Seriously though, after all the shit I got for stating my opinions on Slimani, where are they now?

Instead even back them you got what i've describe, the pettiness, snideness, sarcy comments - Very little constructive, very little debate and discussion, just put downs and belittling.

Yet all I see now are similar opinions to ones I had.

Are all your posts so self-pitying?

Strap a pair on for goodness' sake.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

He's a frustrating player but would currently offer more than Nacho. You'd know he was on the Pak and Albright on would keep him fed. Nacho is sadly anonymous.

image.jpeg.b301e9fa8f0757385e3240bd3233a3ac.jpeg

Edited by Max Wall