Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

OK so a bad day at the office - we all have them occasionally. Congratulations to Bournemouth who are clearly on the up and in great form. Let’s not forget we’re playing at the highest level. We have the time, resources and talent to reorganise. Good to get the late goals back. Courage!

• Like 4

Just now, Rutland Fox said:

OK so a bad day at the office - we all have them occasionally. Congratulations to Bournemouth who are clearly on the up and in great form. Let’s not forget we’re playing at the highest level. We have the time, resources and talent to reorganise. Good to get the late goals back. Courage!

I’d put your tin hat on if I was you. Good luck being an optimist on here...

Just now, Rutland Fox said:

we've conceded, but could've quite easily scored a few more

25 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

So who would you have selected? 

Playing a team like Bournemouth that like to attack we left ourself open from the very beginning 

IMO we should have placed an extra man in the middle with the wing backs if ya wanted the attacking play rather than adding the 3rd at the back which would have made us more defensive 

from the 5th minute we we carved open again and again and no change was made. The wing backs became full backs because Bournmouth kept piling forward, Gray Maddison and Vardy were too far forward and you were left with two in the middle which allowed Bournemouth to break time and time again 

Could and prob should have lost Maguire too early doors too so lucky there 

5 games in and it’s just not clicking, plus point is we have Huddersfield next at home, a great opportunity to build confidence and hopefully get 3 points 

4-2 don’t sound as bad as 4-0 so hopefully confidence won’t be knocked too much 

Only woke up after going 4-0 down. Reminds me of the second half of last season, throwing first halfs away especially left, right and center.

What is it that makes our players come out of the tunnel so un-focused at the start of each of these games?

Oh, and Morgan - please never play as a starter in the league again. I beg you.

And Claude - what's your excuse today?