Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

I dared to suggest bringing in Amartey at right-back and dropping Ricardo prior to the Bournemouth game and was ridiculed and told it was classic Foxestalk. I guess Claude is classic Foxestalk today too.

Don’t worry man, just popular to hate on amartey at the minute. Last season when he was playing well at right back it was popular to praise him. 

• Like 2

Don't know why he just can't push Ricardo further forward as the winger, he's got like 2-3 assists this season.

Van La Parra vs Amartey will be the key battle today.

If Maddison or Iheanacho are on the wing then that's an absolute waste.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Puel out! Still! 

To be fair if we cant beat these lot then we need massive help stat or things may go badly. Not that im in the puel out camp but something will need to change.

Lets hope we win this one. 2-1 or 3-1. As always we will go a goal down first 

Edited by Jattdogg

2 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Does anybody know what formation Puel is playing ?

Does Puel know what formation he is playing ?

Difficult to work out.

I'm genuinely puzzled. Normally it's more obvious but this time there's no way it can be a back 3 as there's no right wing back, and there's no natural left winger in there either. It's possible because Puel did say he expected Huddersfield to do a low block.

Edited by Beechey

You can speculate for another hour but it's clearly just the usual 4-2-3-1, i'd imagine they will all just rotate around a bit more.

The only other formation i can spot is maddison in a midfield three with Ghezzal number 10 and two strikers?

• Like 1