Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

7 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

As others have stated, I expect our front 4 to float all over the place.

Feels like we’re scoring goals today.

As long as the back 4 do not do the same like last week.

3 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Anyone starting to feel like puels team selection is as random as pulling out for safe sex.  Lots of hope and faith.

99% of people on this forum won't understand your point, most have never seen a pussy in flesh let alone wet there tackle in one

• Haha 3

People moaning about the changes are probably the same people moaning about how rubbish we were against Bournemouth. Bloke can’t win it’s clear things needed to be changed so he’s done it now he’s in the wrong 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Four at the back with

Amartey - Evans - Maguire - Chilwell

Morgan out to suspension, no Pereira. Seems to me Puel has learnt his lesson from the previous game(s).

Maguire/Evans should be our preferred centre-back line-up for the near future, anyway.

And Iheanacho either up front alongside Vardy or as a winger. :schmike:

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Still no Soyuncu or Diabate. I really dont know what Puel is up to at this point.

Explain the negative please,because I am getting confused.....

many posters are quoted they are happy and satisfied.....then comes along,for no reason your comment....

Please discuss with the posters who are happy with selection and  why  you are disgusted...

Because it just confuses me.....

Edited by fuchsntf

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Vardy, Iheancho and even Ghezzal can be quick if needed.

Speed isn't everything.

I'd rather we create our own chances instead of relying on pace alone.

It's all set up for 70% possession, them being camped in their half and us finding it frustratingly difficult to work any openings. It'll be passed from defender to defender, in to a midfielder, back to defender, out to a winger, jockeyed along quite slowly so the opposition can form a wall, worked inside, back outside and then eventually an aimless cross in. At least there's potentially 2 strikers rather than 1 today to try and attack any crosses, Iheanacho is a bit stronger in the air so let's hope we find a bit of space. 

Just now, Mark said:

Surely this is the last game you’d drop Ricardo for and start Amartey. We could have got away with Silva midfield too instead of two cloggers

I'm kind of inclined to agree with this. 

Huddersfield are dog-shit at the moment. 

Far too defensive if it plays out like it looks and I'm not anti-Puel by any stretch but meh. 

Tired of seeing Vardy isolated up front as well.