Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Maybe a 4-2-1-3

Nah - I think 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.    No way are Udders going to walk through the middle of our defense like Eddie's boys did.

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

It's obvious Puel doesnt know his first starting eleven, he reacts to every bad result with changes 

This worries me a bit. At least we have a set midfield now, but the constant changes to the back line make me nervous.

Edited by Beechey

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

It's obvious Puel doesnt know his first starting eleven, he reacts to every bad result with changes 

And good result

has he ever gone unchanged 2 games running?

Im really losing patience with him now 

Edited by mod hero
  • Like 1

Where's our width? Where's Soyuncu? Doing Variety performances?

Four at the back, two defensive midfielders, a number 10, two strikers and Ghezzal roaming? 4 2 1 1 2? Don't you ring that for advice these days? Or three at the back, Chilwell and Ghezzal (maybe Ricardo's been a naughty boy?) as our width, two DMs, and Maddison feeding Ian and Vardy? I hope it's the latter because the former sounds insane.

Maybe there's method to the madness. Here's hoping!

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

To be fair if we cant beat these lot then we need massive help stat or things may go badly. Not that im in the puel out camp but something will need to change.

Lets hope we win this one. 2-1 or 3-1. As always we will go a goal down first 

We could win 5 0 and I’ll still be Puel out but we won’t probably 1 1