Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Any other refugees from Bentley's Roof on here?

51 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

The gaff has had its day.

I'm down wiv the kids from foxestalk to enjoy their (comparative) positivity, tifos and girlfriends (aint many on Bentley's) 

New username. I feel reborn.

Here’s me thinking it was just so you could swap pannini stickers ...     

5th columnist  ...     watch the fooker lads ! ...   :)

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Very clever ...  if he suddenly pops up on the boxing thread I’ve an idea who he really is ...

to be be sure to be sure ...  

#freewhatshisname ! 

10 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Hello soho

I hate to disappoint, but as an occasional poster on BR with zero knowledge of  the 1960s, real ale, northern soul and extreme right wing / left wing politics....

I was largely ignored on there and whoever you think I am, I'm not. I'm paninistickers.

1 hour ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Foxestalk is positive compared to Bentleysroof? **** me lol

Wait til we lose...they will be back to Bentley's!!!

Welcome by the way...there's a few decent ones here...most are just w@nkers

I still post a bit on BR, but mostly on foxestalk these days.

It's a bit cliquey on Bentleys Roof.  20-30 of them know each other and meet up at a certain secret pub every home match.    The rest of us seem a bit like outsiders, although there are a few nice people on there.  lestagirl always seems a decent cookie.

At times there's seems almost no football on there.   Sometimes it's mostly politics, music, hooliganism, pubs, clubs, old Leicester, word play jokes, continuity gags, more word play jokes (especially fishy one), with the occasional football thread thrown in.   

And it's definitly mostly very grumpy old men.   It really does makes foxestalk look positive at times.

Having said that - it's horses for courses, and BR still has the odd good thread.   But foxestalk, it most certainly isn't!

2 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

I still post a bit on BR, but mostly on foxestalk these days.

It's a bit cliquey on Bentleys Roof.  20-30 of them know each other and meet up at a certain secret pub every home match.    The rest of us seem a bit like outsiders, although there are a few nice people on there.  lestagirl always seems a decent cookie.

At times there's seems almost no football on there.   Sometimes it's mostly politics, music, hooliganism, pubs, clubs, old Leicester, word play jokes, continuity gags, more word play jokes (especially fishy one), with the occasional football thread thrown in.   

And it's definitly mostly very grumpy old men.   It really does makes foxestalk look positive at times.

Having said that - it's horses for courses, and BR still has the odd good thread.   But foxestalk, it most certainly isn't!

Sounds like me and @Alf Bentley should sign up?