Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction phase

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, WarehamFox said:

Has anything started on site yet? I'm tempted to have a drive up but don't fancy the right hand turn back onto the A46 coming home.

I wouldn't got tomorrow, all of the Newts come out and have one ****ing massive New Year's Eve Party to piss off the locals. There's thousands of them

Edited by Hitesh

On 30/12/2018 at 09:26, WarehamFox said:

Has anything started on site yet? I'm tempted to have a drive up but don't fancy the right hand turn back onto the A46 coming home.

Drove past yesterday and could see some lorries in the car park but didn't get a good look to see anything in great deal. I'd guess the first thing they'll be doing is trying to flatten the land for the pitches?

New images of Foxes training ground revealed

New images have emerged of Leicester City’s stunning new £80m training ground.

The new facility will provide jobs for 93 people and spread across a vast 264,519 sq ft estate.

It will include artificial turf pitches, 30 bedrooms for players, dining facilities, an indoor training pitch, 499-seater spectator stand, a multi-sports hall, parents’ pavilion, a sports turf academy and 9-hole golf course.

The new training complex has been designed by KSS Design.

LCFC-training-1-500x260.jpg

http://www.thebusinessdesk.com/_files/images/jan_19/LCFC-training-2-1024x352.jpg

http://www.thebusinessdesk.com/eastmidlands/news/2021687-new-images-of-foxes-training-ground-revealed#

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Looks unreal

Alongside the King Power, it'll be the best attraction in Leicester/Leicestershire.

It'll give the local economy a good boost as well, despite uncertain Brexit outcomes etc.