Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

2 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

I went to nandos with my son after the game and was walking past the ground when it crashed. It took off from inside the stadium but as soon as it cleared the top of the ground it started spinning out of control. Saw it hit the ground with a horrific bang and it burst into flames. Emergency services there within a minute as presume police still in the vicinity of the ground. Very scary, home now but still shaking :( 

Hope you are ok mate .. must have been horrible

This is from Sky

https://news.sky.com/story/helicopter-crash-outside-leicester-city-stadium-11537872

So far they are not sure but as people on here said they only suspect (theres been some Lineker tweet apparently) that Vichai could be onboard.

I know the worst thoughts come to everyones mind but we know little so far. Let;s wait for the news and hope for the best outcome from this tragedy

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Rob Dorsett "It would be wrong to speculate."

Then uses the word 'tragic' about 10 times in his report before signing off by saying "This tragedy could affect the club for years".

Such a lack of respect shown there.

its disgraceful, i know they have a job to do, but they need ti respect the families.

Such a sad and awful day for the club (and in general with the shootings in Pittsburgh too this morning).  I'm really lost for words but glad to have my "Leicester family" around.  It's times like this where it gives us perspective, and we can all rally around the club we all love.

• Thanks 2