Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

2 minutes ago, Monk said:

Doubt it, they wouldnt deliberately withold information before Monday trading. The reason may be mostly down to identfiication - remember this is a private aircraft taking off not from an airfield, but a football ground. There would not necessarily be a passenger manifest.

Feel for the people on the scene today, just a few metres from all the tributes and flowers, probably a pretty grusome job for them to do.

I guess. Re identification I would be shocked if they weren’t filmed getting in the helicopter considering it was being broadcast on BT but you are probably correct.

Just now, somebum said:

I don't want to come across melodramatic in the sense that obviously life goes on but I was wondering if anybody else was feeling at the point of can I get through the day at work tomorrow? 

thats me every day with bipolar but you are right. you feel at a loss

• Like 1

Just now, Mendi said:

Unless they got out quickly before the fire started, nobody knows anything . I just been praying and praying for some good news.

Mate, laws of physics are basically human bodies and high speed brutal impact don't really go well together. But I like your faith

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, somebum said:

I don't want to come across melodramatic in the sense that obviously life goes on but I was wondering if anybody else was feeling at the point of can I get through the day at work tomorrow? 

You have to carry on, it's natural to feel grief and it will take days, weeks, months for it to pass, but sitting at home all day thinking about it is not going to help. Get out there, talk to people about it, get your feelings off of your chest.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I guess. Re identification I would be shocked if they weren’t filmed getting in the helicopter considering it was being broadcast on BT but you are probably correct.

100s of people would of seen the passengers getting on but for reason we have to respect news will be released when the right time arrives.

Words can not describe this awful feeling. I feel numb like all of the footballing world, not just @LCFC. These owners are the best thing to ever happen to this club. Thank you for what you have given us. Vichai you meant more to us than you could imagine. Leicester til I die!! 

20181028_172126_0001.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

100s of people would of seen the passengers getting on but for reason we have to respect news will be released when the right time arrives.

I understand and I’m not saying it for our purposes, I mean for the families to identify them.

3 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Has anyone thought about the club and what it means for us? Would Top just take full control now? Is he capable of doing this?

I guess it really doesn’t matter at the moment. 

:(

Can’t see anything other than Top carrying on as Chairman to be honest. Carrying on the amazing work he and his dad have started 

• Like 2

Has anyone thought about the club and what it means for us? Would Top just take full control now? Is he capable of doing this?

All depends on Top I would have thought

He might find it too painful to have anything to do with us any more, and no doubt there's many more businesses that he needs to deal with, might all be too much for him.

He might want to push on with us and fulfill his father's dreams of the new training ground etc.

But nothing will happen for months either way. Let the family grieve

It doesn't really matter right now, but I guess top would just take over. 

He would get an enormous amount of support and help from the other members in and around the club. 

It's going to be extremely tough for all involved, now is time for us, the players, team, club to all come together and honour the great work that has been achieved by Vichai and his family. 

Without them, we perhaps wouldn't even be a Premier League club, never find have won it. 

I'm just truly in shock, still! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, whitlock said:

That’s a question for another day really. 

I guess Top and the rest of Vichai’s family will need to take some time to decide if they can face coming back. The memories might be too powerful, or the family may decide to pursue Vichai’s vision for the club. Either way they’ll have my full support.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Yes, and i see nothing wrong with thinking about this. It does not detract form my thoughts being with the families of this horrific disaster.

• Like 1