davieG

England v USA and Croatia Pre Match "£$%%^^&*

I've been trying to work out what swear word has been censored in the topic title. Only thing that seems to fit is douchebag.

Edited by Kopic

22 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Good to see Callum Wilson got called up, he deserves a shot after starting the season very well indeed. Doubt he will be anything other than a one or two cap wonder, but even so he's in on merit IMO.

Agreed. So have Welbeck’s place. Fits with something England probably don’t have up front as well

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kopic said:

I've been trying to work out what swear word has been censored in the topic title. Only thing that seems to fit is douchebag.

Bollocks presumably?

11 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Bollocks presumably?

I thought that but not enough letters.

16 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Rooney :nigel:

You mean Rooney* !?

1 hour ago, Kopic said:

I thought that but not enough letters.

I think it's f**k off tbf . Right amount of letters 

3 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

Wolves fans crying over Coady not getting in the squad is funny, he's only been in the league 5 minutes. 

What about Maddison? 

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

What about Maddison? 

yeah, fair point. Although we are pretty well stocked at CB, whereas we don't have many #10s. 

Lost interest in international football years ago .

Couldn't even get excited about England in the World Cup with England doing better than normal.

Strange as my love for the domestic game remains as strong as ever,

• Like 2

Peter Shilton needs to pipe down a bit. Did you see his "goalkeeping" at Italia 90? I cannot believe more isnt made of the fact he basically cost us that shoot out by waiting to see which way theyd go. I dont think any goalkeeper has used that tactic since (or probably before) and with good reason.

Ironic of him to be talking about giving out caps like presents. We are giving our top goalscorer a send off, just like so many other countries have. 

Don't pretend you were the best Goalkeeper in England for the last 30 odd caps you got Peter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Welbeck has just been stretchered off against Sporting with his leg in an air splint. Looked bad, so that's him out also.

Good job we've got Rooney then! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Anyone want 4 tickets for the USA game? 😂

Im not going lol

Joke that Rooney gets called up to be honest. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Welbeck has just been stretchered off against Sporting with his leg in an air splint. Looked bad, so that's him out also.

I wondered what my wife was complaining about while watching the match - (which I'm not) - oh dear...

52 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Peter Shilton needs to pipe down a bit. Did you see his "goalkeeping" at Italia 90? I cannot believe more isnt made of the fact he basically cost us that shoot out by waiting to see which way theyd go. I dont think any goalkeeper has used that tactic since (or probably before) and with good reason.

Ironic of him to be talking about giving out caps like presents. We are giving our top goalscorer a send off, just like so many other countries have. 

Don't pretend you were the best Goalkeeper in England for the last 30 odd caps you got Peter.

I know someone who used to cut his hair and always said what an arrogant bastard he was, he thought he was above everyone else. Just hearing that really put me off the bloke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1