Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Royal Visit to the King Power Stadium

11 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Whilst they're here, can someone have a quiet word, see if he can't pass a royal decree to swap the Kop and the Family Stand?

I would +1 this times ten if I could So Fvcking Funny in a simple way. 

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

I can’t see any details as to the timing of their day here, such as when they will be at the ground.

Are those kind of details released nearer the time because of security issues?

Yeah put up a time table for the fvcking nutters. 

10 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

Has anyone had an invitation to this?i received an email from the club inviting me to the visit but I’m not sure If it’s a scam or real.it says because I helped with relocating the memorabilia they’d like to invite me for my help ?

Did you help with the memorabilia relocation?

20 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Their Royal Highnesses will then meet Club staff and volunteers who helped to relocate the thousands of tributes which were left outside the stadium following the accident.

2 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

Has anyone had an invitation to this?i received an email from the club inviting me to the visit but I’m not sure If it’s a scam or real.it says because I helped with relocating the memorabilia they’d like to invite me for my help ?

I would say it’s genuine as it does state on the story about meeting volunteers 

4 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

Kate is so beautiful 

+1

and fertile ?!!   She's the woman Henry VIII was looking for.  Drops another heir more often than she sneezes.

Hope they get a little alone time at the KP ... maybe they'll conceive another Sweet Prince   :thumbup:

On 23/11/2018 at 22:33, KingsX said:

+1

and fertile ?!!   She's the woman Henry VIII was looking for.  Drops another heir more often than she sneezes.

Hope they get a little alone time at the KP ... maybe they'll conceive another Sweet Prince   :thumbup:

I have no problem being her stunt cock. A little brown-beige colour is needed in the royal family