Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Saints Cup Home Match Thread

Recently I've come across as fervently anti-Puel which isn't the case but in a years time even with more signings does anybody think it won't be more of the same? 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

Well we're running around a lot.

Silva does seem to be poor at defending. Simpson is drawn out of position too easily.

Gray and Nacho running and working hard especially tracking back.

You should just copy and paste your Puel hate it'd save you time typing it.

Having driven 60 miles I was hoping for a bit of entertainment. So bore off mate.

2 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

You mean that isn't Suzie? Quitting site now.

I hope our Suzie won't mind me revealing that she adopted a 1940s comic character as her FT persona.

Mostly because of the uncanny physical resemblance.

Just now, l444ry said:

Having driven 60 miles I was hoping for a bit of entertainment. So bore off mate.

Why were you? You've spent every day complaining about how boring and crap Puel is for the last 6 months so why would you expect entertainment. Go and watch Forest instead.

Extraordinary behaviour by the guy behind and to the side of me. Whacks his clacker against the seat in front repeatedly, just being noisy, really unpleasant vibration. I eventually asked him politely if he'd stop. His basic attitude was 'I'm a season ticket holder you're not, I'll do what I like'.

I've now moved. A1 LL 30 if you're interested. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

We're 10th. What's your point?

They look half arsed today, whilst our play might not be great in the league I don't often think we don't look bothered. 

Yet the cups are really the only chance of any interest this season. I'm sure they are interested and it's just a sluggish game but we need to learn our lesson in focusing on the league as 9th to 14th is about as exciting as cress.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Extraordinary behaviour by the guy behind and to the side of me. Whacks his clacker against the seat in front repeatedly, just being noisy, really unpleasant vibration. I eventually asked him politely if he'd stop. His basic attitude was 'I'm a season ticket holder you're not, I'll do what I like'.

Interested in what?  A nice, long snuggle?  X

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Sounds like an absolute cretin. 

5 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

They've just won three on the bounce and are a few points off us... who apparently are doing really well... I have no more energy to argue about Puel needing to go, but I won't pretend that we are fun to watch at the moment... just because we have  slightly more possession or because he plays the odd youngster

A few points? They are six points behind us because they've been shit most of the season. Scored 7 goals less, are 17th in the shots per game table, 18th in the possession table, 19th in the pass success table. But yay they've bundled a few wins and had a few flashes against an awful Burnley. 

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Is there where you moved to, or are you asking someone to go and smack him one? lol

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

Sounds like an absolute cretin. 

Dont think much to the guy whacking his clacker either 

• Haha 2