Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Saints Cup Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

I haven't seen a worse half of football than this in a long time lol

Sadly when fans aren't really arsed about cup games half the time, it's going to translate to the team. The club don't really care either and haven't for years, whether it was Pearson or Ranieri or anyone else. Sad, but that's how it is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

Well even Newcastle were a joy to watch at times last night... we haven't been for a long time, which is what I think he was getting at

And that half of football sums us up. Doesn't say much for Southampton either mind

Newcastle have been dross most of the season, we've had flashes of good stuff ourselves that people seem to ignore. 

1 minute ago, m4DD0gg said:

The match and the team on Saturday was definitely dog shit. Don't you have Puel's ass to be licking or something. 

I do not ask this to be facetious, I am genuinely intrigued...... Have you ever, even once, posted anything positive on this forum?  X

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Sadly when fans aren't really arsed about cup games half the time, it's going to translate to the team. The club don't really care either and haven't for years, whether it was Pearson or Ranieri or anyone else. Sad, but that's how it is. 

And the explanation for league games? :dunno:

• Thanks 1