Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Saints Cup Home Match Thread

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Crazy isn't it, a bloated squad with about 6 CM's and the only one i'd be confident to pull off a drinkwater-esque through ball is Iborra lol 

Yep. Ndidi's work rate is so crucial, Mendy is tidy enough but our best and most effective midfield of recent years is at Chelsea. One was irreplaceable and the other hasn't been adequately replaced.

Nobody has ever had a bad thing to say about Okazaki. He's the nicest guy you could hope to see but it really is a bit embarrasing to watch him play this season.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Diabate needs a loan somewhere. He's so raw and out of his depth. Would struggle in the championship based on this.

Barclays may help him

Just now, breadandcheese said:

I disagree with you on this. Our spending has been large over the last few seasons, we've just spent badly.

Our wage bill after Everton's and West Hams splurge is likely to be 8th or 9th largest. Our net spend is the 12th largest since the title win, behind Fulham and Wolves. Even if you focus on total rather than net, it's still only just the 7th biggest £100m less than Everton. Anyone expecting much more than the 8th - 10th areas are kidding themselves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FIF said:

Nobody has ever had a bad thing to say about Okazaki. He's the nicest guy you could hope to see but it really is a bit embarrasing to watch him play this season.

When gets a goal and that smile he does is so epic make my day no matter how shh!!t am feeling lol