Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Saints Cup Home Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We're 10th. What's your point?

They look half arsed today, whilst our play might not be great in the league I don't often think we don't look bothered. 

The original point you quoted claimed they hadn't seen a worse half for a long time, something that was claimed by a fair few on Saturday.

You said it was due to supporters not being arsed about cup games and it being translated to the team.

So I asked what the explanation for the league games were as (going back to the first point) similar things were being said on Saturday, have been said in the past and no doubt will be same time and time again.

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Extraordinary behaviour by the guy behind and to the side of me. Whacks his clacker against the seat in front repeatedly, just being noisy, really unpleasant vibration. I eventually asked him politely if he'd stop. His basic attitude was 'I'm a season ticket holder you're not, I'll do what I like'.

I've now moved. A1 LL 30 if you're interested. 

Wheres Big Nige when you need him 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

A few points? They are six points behind us because they've been shit most of the season. Scored 7 goals less, are 17th in the shots per game table, 18th in the possession table, 19th in the pass success table. But yay they've bundled a few wins and had a few flashes against an awful Burnley. 

Sounds like we should be walking the is then?

1 minute ago, Matt said:

The original point you quoted claimed they hadn't seen a worse half for a long time, something that was claimed by a fair few on Saturday.

You said it was due to supporters not being arsed about cup games and it being translated to the team.

So I asked what the explanation for the league games were as (going back to the first point) similar things were being said on Saturday, have been said in the past and no doubt will be same time and time again.

And as I just said, the point was about the team not looking arsed rather than style of play. 

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yet the cups are really the only chance of any interest this season. I'm sure they are interested and it's just a sluggish game but we need to learn our lesson in focusing on the league as 9th to 14th is about as exciting as cress.

We know that... but still the ground probably still has thousands of empty seats that will be filled for any shit league game. People only get excited when you get to the semis. 

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

A few points? They are six points behind us because they've been shit most of the season. Scored 7 goals less, are 17th in the shots per game table, 18th in the possession table, 19th in the pass success table. But yay they've bundled a few wins and had a few flashes against an awful Burnley. 

An awful Burnley we couldn't beat at home

• Sad 1