Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Saints Cup Home Match Thread

4 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

It was posted on here a couple of days ago. We have the 10th biggest wage bill

3 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

This is riveting stuff I can see why everyone loves Puel he’s such a breath of fresh air lol 

This shit is just so boring. Nobody loves Puel, other than the odd nutter nobody thinks he's brilliant, or perfect, or amazing, or a breath of fresh air or any other nonsense people want to make up. He's just not as bad as people make out and a lot of people on here get very bored of people being utterly desperate to talk out their arse about him or attempt to make everything his fault. 

He's meh! Could be a damn site worse, could be better realistically a tad better. The risk / reward currently isn't enough to just jack it all in and hope someone else might scrape 7th or 8th rather than mid table. We don't invest enough to be much else anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Corky said:

We have a large squad yet look light and lacking in so many areas. 

Incredible how we've managed it.

Keep buying bang average players and it catches up with you. How have we bought so many CM's and still seem to be missing a half decent one. 

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Not sure what Puel is trying to do with those subs

Make a point that we need to spend in January imo. No other reason for players like Okazaki and Simpson being on the pitch.

Edited by lgfualol
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

We have a large squad yet look light and lacking in so many areas. 

Incredible how we've managed it.

Crazy isn't it, a bloated squad with about 6 CM's and the only one i'd be confident to pull off a drinkwater-esque through ball is Iborra lol 

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

Taking my nephew to his first game at the KP on Saturday. It may well put him off football for life.

lol

I’m taking my son to his first game on Saturday too. Luckily it’s corporate hospitality and costing us nowt but I’ve pre warned him it might be shite 

• Haha 2