Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Saints Cup Home Match Thread

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Genuinely love you!

4 minutes ago, LCFC BEAST said:

Hero

4 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

You da Man :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

you deserve a knighthood

:blush: shucks, you guys...

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

How did you even find this? Doesn't even look like a televised channel? Not complaining though!

Google fu skills and remembering sites from back in the bad old days when you really had to work hard for a stream. Looks like it's from a betting site though I couldn't tell you which one

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

As someone who doesn't regularly get to hear Mr Taggart co-commentate, I am quite surprised that he is allowed to do so whilst sucking a gobstopper.

Taggart always reminds me of a slightly less shouty

image.jpeg.119ab887226b9fd42400269a4b667bc5.jpeg

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Google fu skills and remembering sites from back in the bad old days when you really had to work hard for a stream. Looks like it's from a betting site though I couldn't tell you which one

Yeah I figured it was from a betting site as there's literally no delay, top work!

Just now, Collymore said:

People do realise posting streams is against the rules, right and site owner could get in trouble . Should be taken down. Links should be done on PM. 

Guessing the link doesn’t work for you either ehh Stan?