Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Things you'd be happy about tonight (other than a win)

1 minute ago, m4DD0gg said:

Nacho attempting do anything that resembles being a professional footballer.

X2 on this please. 

Extended to “Professional Athlete”

or “Someone with a moral compas for the robbery he’s currently getting away with” lol 

As always, I so so want to be proved wrong by him 

Edited by AjcW

1 minute ago, tickler28 said:

I'll start you off.....I'd be happy if we registered a shot on target in the first 30 minutes.

Having deja vu to the end of last season... and then from nowhere we went out and beat Arsenal 3-1 :D

I would be happy to see Nacho in the match and getting some shots on goal. I would also be happy to see a strong teamsheet at 6.45, putting in players like Ricardo from the start. Just been watching the video of the arrivals - Callum Elder was there. Would this be his competitive debut if he gone on tonight? 

A fighting performance. I never mind us losing when I feel like everyone’s putting in a full shift. At the moment we’re putting in a similar level of commitment to just before Ranieri got sacked then once he was gone everyone was playing out of their skin. I want Puel gone don’t get me wrong and I think Ranieri also had to go at the time (very sadly) but that doesn’t absolve the players of downing tools when they don’t like something.