Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dorkingfox

Celtic Fans

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t agree. In the perfect place (much like Barnes) Getting up to speed in a similarish league, gaining lots of confidence 

Can only be great thing

Could stay here, not playing or getting crucified whilst getting up to speed.

No brainier.

So you do not agree I am on the same wavelength as m4DD0gg?????? 

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I see what you did there...:ph34r:

I stand corrected, you are on the same wavelength, just so happens I disagree with you both :)

No problem.  Merry Christmas and let's look forward to seeing Benko in Blue shirt next August!!!

Wasn't there an idea by the FA or someone else, over the possibility of Celtic and Rangers joining the English top-flight league around a few years ago?

Glad that never materialised, as their squad qualities is more akin to the teams currently in the top/middle of the Championship imo.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

12 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

18 years ago Celtic stole our manager and best player.

Today we’ve sent them one of our most promising youngsters to develop for us and they have no chance of affording him after the loan. 

What a time to be alive. 

True.

I'm waiting for the day we loan AC Milan someone like Adrien Silva.

11 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

£15m? Do they only want his left leg? Stupid jocks ain't got a clue! Almost as dilusional as the WBA fans who think they can sign Barnes. I'm sure we paid not far off £15m for him so why would we sell him for not much more than we bought him for when hes already a better player than when we signed him! 

I tought they mean £15m every 2 year for 8 years

8 hours ago, z-layrex said:

Please don't judge an entire fanbase on a couple Twitter posts. The Celtic fans I met love him, but were 100% realistic.

It's more than 'a couple' though..................must be the strong lager up there.

15 hours ago, Gerard said:

lol

The sad thing for them is that £15m is an enormous sum of money in Scottish football. You can't get championship players for £15m in English football. Like someone else said, times have changed massively since we lost O Neill to that rabble. The contempt scottish football fans have for English football and our national team just makes their insignificance and laughable standard of football all the more enjoyable! Long may it continue! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

18 years ago Celtic stole our manager and best player.

Today we’ve sent them one of our most promising youngsters to develop for us and they have no chance of affording him after the loan. 

What a time to be alive. 

How the tables have turned.

Har Har Har

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

The sad thing for them is that £15m is an enormous sum of money in Scottish football. You can't get championship players for £15m in English football. Like someone else said, times have changed massively since we lost O Neill to that rabble. The contempt scottish football fans have for English football and our national team just makes their insignificance and laughable standard of football all the more enjoyable! Long may it continue! 

Honours are easy to come by,and Guarranteed European football...Plus WWide they are one of the top 5....supported teams.

Foreign players,can easily succumbs to the romance and tradition of the club...Plus loyal supporters...!!

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Honours are easy to come by,and Guarranteed European football...Plus WWide they are one of the top 5....supported teams.

Foreign players,can easily succumbs to the romance and tradition of the club...Plus loyal supporters...!!

Football players succumb to money. Celtic can't compete with any premier league clubs when it comes to money. Given the option between a few Europa league group games or an extra £20-30k+ a week in your wages, i know what most players would do. 

6 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Football players succumb to money. Celtic can't compete with any premier league clubs when it comes to money. Given the option between a few Europa league group games or an extra £20-30k+ a week in your wages, i know what most players would do. 

Just a repeat,...still an high income(maybe their top earner), but with guaranteed honours....

Why do you think, Oneil,Lennon,Rodgers,.and Larrson and some before them,went there,not because of the money!!!

12 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Wasn't there an idea by the FA or someone else, over the possibility of Celtic and Rangers joining the English top-flight league around a few years ago?

Glad that never materialised, as their squad qualities is more akin to the teams currently in the top/middle of the Championship imo.

Would be no bigger than Swansea or Cardiff if it ever did happen i'd imagine Celtic as a club would be able to attract better players in the Prem but doubt this will ever happen with the Scots being Scots