Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Everton Away Match Thread

Just now, steflcfc said:

Not playing too badly.

just breaking down in middle of the park

we have no creativity.

We’re paying now for a few previous poor transfer windows with an unbalanced squad (not counting Puels additions etc)

This squad needs a bit of an overhaul which Puel is attempting, its going to take time to get this right.

We need patience as fans as changing manager will not change the state of this.

We will have results hit and miss but a top 10 finish with everything that has happened for me is ok....sort the squad out in the summer and push on next season 

:cap:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, djskydiver said:

Sky must be regretting picking this game for the first early kickoff for 2019 lol

When was the last time we were any good in an early kick off? The 5-3 against United? Suppose we played alright against Liverpool at the start of the season, I genuinely reckon that's about it since.

Even in our title winning season we never convinced in them.

No doubt we have had a decent one or two that someone will remember but it just always feel like we're particularly flat in these games.

Do our coaches explain in training that we pass to our own players.

How it’s 0-0 I don’t know, we have had some disjointed, poor football over the last couple of seasons, but this is up there with the worst.

We looked like a team that has never played together