Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Puel 'Facing the sack' - reports

18 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Sadly it’s dry January for me :( 

Sorry to hear that........................

Edited by mozartfox

2 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

Here you go again GP do you want a match ? You are supposed to be a true city fan outpouring your grief for the owner etc ( paid grief on national radio is different to normal fans grief) we don’t get paid for grief rhetoric! I know you are a few years younger than me but I think you are a true fan although sometimes I doubt that! Can’t you for once put your journo career to one side and think about what a great state the club are currently in instead of trying to take cheap shots to try and further your career . Take a leaf out of Arlos  career less is more !

Thanks for the advice buddy!

Not sure how suggesting a few tweaks to try and help him is a 'cheap shot'

1 hour ago, mazarron fox said:

Geoff the fans are split because click bait jurnos like you need to create reaction because that gets you more air time / clicks / tweets / comments and in the big picture a bigger salary but please don’t take us all for tools you are bigger than that ?

Wasn't totally sure what a 'cheap shot' was but that explains it lol

Anyway, maybe I don't add much meaningful to LCFC discussion on this forum so I should perhaps leave the true fans to it. :thumbup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

No one is asking for a friend or comedian. The point I'm making is that he doesn't do enough, in various ways (including the media but not exclusively that), to help his cause.

We're currently seventh, which is great, yet the fans are split. And I believe some is down to how he operates.

A few tweaks would help him a lot.

I'm trying to be constructive.

I think you are right, I can't see the harm in working harder to nurse his relationship with the fans and media a bit better. I get the impression he isn't really that comfortable being a figurehead, perhaps he has reservations about 'personality' managers! :rolleyes: I do too, but the fans who spend a lot of money following us do deserve the best communication he can give.

He is never going to really change the 'Whispering Claude' thing, and I'd rather he stayed true to himself, but that doesn't change the fact that the fans (and communication) are important.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Honestly, if you actually believe what you've written here you should just give up with football and follow something else you might understand. 

Ridiculous. 

Seriously, some of the crap you read on here is amazing! Cardiff were ‘much better than us’..

:dunno:

7 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Anyway, maybe I don't add much meaningful to LCFC discussion on this forum so I should perhaps leave the true fans to it. :thumbup:

I think your skin is a bit thicker than letting me rattle you, carry on doing what you do those who believe/ support you will continue to those that don’t like me will comment now and then. Nothing personal 

2 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

Geoff the fans are split because click bait jurnos like you need to create reaction because that gets you more air time / clicks / tweets / comments and in the big picture a bigger salary but please don’t take us all for tools you are bigger than that ?

Too personal this, I don't agree totally with either of you on this, but I think throwing stones doesn't progress the topic very far.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Hopefully you're being sarcastic here as I for one (and I'm pretty sure many others) am always interested to read your posts on here.

Your insightful and knowledgeable posts are much appreciated by me even if I don't always agree with your opinions.

Keep up the good work Geoff. :thumbup:

• Like 4

Our home performances in 2018 have been pretty dire at times and that's where most of our fans see their team. Very few go away games, I know in this day and age streams are found to watch all games but the home displays are responsible for this continued divide. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Our home performances in 2018 have been pretty dire at times and that's where most of our fans see their team. Very few go away games, I know in this day and age streams are found to watch all games but the home displays are responsible for this continued divide. 

A lot of people won't be on this forum (their loss:D) and will get their news from the paper and Stringer et al; who all don't help the divide in the fans. 

If we can grab a few home wins on the bounce, it should really up peoples opinions 

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

A lot of people won't be on this forum (their loss:D) and will get their news from the paper and Stringer et al; who all don't help the divide in the fans. 

If we can grab a few home wins on the bounce, it should really up peoples opinions 

It certainly is the last real argument there is at the minute on the playing side of things

5 minutes ago, Shaun the fox 1 said:

Get him out Top 

1 minute ago, Shaun the fox 1 said:

Get him out Top 

Heard you the first (10,000) times

• Like 2