Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Puel 'Facing the sack' - reports

Maybe we could have one thread or this one re-titled to:

Puel... The Smash Him In Or Smash One Out Thread? 

Although I fear that remainers would be offended about their views being sexualised and ridders might be upset that their opinions are being presented as violent intent...

36 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Sorry pal, we don’t all need to be happy clappers and agree with the majority. 

Its a forum where we we can post what we ****ing like without abusing each other.

yes! save abusing each other in the forum and instead create threads of hate /abuse here for players and managers, also even better,  do it at the games, that will teach em a lesson. why be a positive 'happy clapper'? as you put it.

when you can be a negative  whinging

moaning Minnie? 

what do you prefer in life? laughing or crying?

7 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

yes! save abusing each other in the forum and instead create threads of hate /abuse here for players and managers, also even better,  do it at the games, that will teach em a lesson. why be a positive 'happy clapper'? as you put it.

moaning Minnie? 

Whinging Winnie? I prefer a good laugh and then solid, cathartic cry.

33 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Maybe we could have one thread or this one re-titled to:

Puel... The Smash Him In Or Smash One Out Thread? 

Although I fear that remainers would be offended about their views being sexualised and ridders might be upset that their opinions are being presented as violent intent...

I don't understand this post but I approve of giving this thread a worrying, sexual undertone.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Sure but if you are enjoying your football and competing it’s a tougher decision. 

I don’t think so tbh. It’s generally two things. The chance of silverware and of course, money. 

However well we are playing, no-one will turn these two down which is why the ‘big clubs’ generally get their targets.

How we CAN compete in terms of facilities is when we are vying for good players with ‘similar clubs’. Eg. A decent player may well choose us over say, Watford.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I don’t think so tbh. It’s generally two things. The chance of silverware and of course, money. 

However well we are playing, no-one will turn these two down which is why the ‘big clubs’ generally get their targets.

How we CAN compete in terms of facilities is when we are vying for good players with ‘similar clubs’. Eg. A decent player may well choose us over say, Watford.

are you talking football col or motorway service stations? a whole new debate.

40 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

moaning Minnie? 

I really dislike these exaggerations. 

People can disagree.

They can express that disagreement ...... We are in a forum ........ it's a "safe space" for opinions ...... it's OK to have an opinion. We don't have to over react.

Calling someone a "Happy clapper" is not abuse, saying you don't want Puel"s dull football is not "Hate". 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, worthosoriginals said:

moaning Minnie? 

To write my opinion; I don’t cry based on what this football team / club does despite having supported it for 45 years. 

Grow up and accept there is a difference of opinion ffs

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We should have been 3 up before they scored, is it Puel's fault they bottled all those clear chances? 

The football has been pants, and none were that clear cut (IMO), we struggle to even carve open a league 2 side

And don’t tell me Albrighton is bottler... 

Just now, lcfceaves said:

The football has been pants, and none were that clear cut (IMO), we struggle to even carve open a league 2 side

We opened them up easily. Do you expect us to play good stuff on a cow patch against a battling League 2 side? Absolute delusion.

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

So, Okazaki from a yard out with a free header isn't clear cut? Any striker that's not utter wank buries that